27 - Lin Yeona

As the end of the week is finally here, the classes today having passed without much happening. Just the usual amount of homework, annoyed teachers and bored students. After arriving home from school, I received a text from Jisung, asking me if I wanted to join him and the guys. They were planning on going to a pub together, wanting to have a fun night. Wanting to have some fun myself, I quickly responded with a 'count me in'.

So here I am, in a for me unknown bar, with the first shots of alcohol already in my system. The guys had suggested going here, saying that it wasn't too known, but that it had a great ambience. 

Turned out they were right. The music is great and the people here seem quite fun, at least that's my guess based on distant looks and actions. Ever since we have arrived, the eight guys have somewhat kept me in a corner, out of sight of anyone. They mean well of course, not wanting anything to happen to me, but I just want to have a good time, and I can't really have that when they keep me in this corner.

As I down another shot an idea pops into my head. The alcohol is already making its way into my veins and I know that it will soon enough show in my actions. "I'll get us another round!" I shout over the music, before walking towards Changbin, to pass him. Instead of him moving out of my way he stubbornly stays put, not allowing me to leave.

"Lee Know will get it," he says with a smug smile, to which I roll my eyes, groaning at them.

As my eyes follow Lee Know, who walks towards the bar, they land on a stranger. The guy seems to have noticed me trying to get passed the guys. Seeing the unknown male's worried looks, I use it at my advantage, glancing at the stranger with a begging look.

The male hesitantly walks up to the guys. Tapping Jisung on his shoulder, the stranger catches everyone's attention. The eight pair of eyes that are now on him seem to make him nervous, the male swallowing slightly before his eyes land on me. "Are these guys bothering you?" he asks, eyeing the seven guys with a bit of unease.

"Yes." I answers without a second thought, glaring at the guys who keep me stuck in this corner. Taking that response as his que, the stranger's hand wraps around my arm, pulling me out of the guys' circle.

The guys seem somewhat stunned, looking at me with wide eyes. Sticking my tongue out at them I happily follow the stranger away from the group.

Two arms wrap around my waist. A yelp escapes me and I quickly glance over my shoulder to see Felix holding me. Lifting me up, he effectively stops me from walking any further, my feet no longer touching the ground. "You aren't leaving us!" he says loud enough to be audible over the loud music, annoyance clear in his voice. The stranger's hand is still wrapped around my upper arm, the male looking quite unsure as to what he should do right now. "She came here with us," Felix tells him.

"Is that true?" he asks me, confusion eminent in his voice.

"Unfortunately..." I mutter while rolling my eyes. "They're my friends."

With that the guy chuckles before wishing me good luck with them, which I'm definitely going to need. The stranger shakes his head as he walks away. "Take me with you!!" I yell after him, kicking my feet to make Felix let go of me.

"Hey, stop it." Felix' hold on me tightens slightly. "I'm not letting you leave with some random guy."

Realising that moving won't make him let me down, I stop moving, crossing my arms in front of me with a huff. I pout at him while saying: "But he was nice, he wanted to safe me from you weirdo's."

"You're drunk, I'm not letting you leave with anyone but us." Felix shoots back, cocking his eyebrow at me before setting me down.

"I'm not drunk," I whine, "just tipsy."