UDAIPUR

Melody of sorrow floated through the air of aryavart.... rhythm of agony danced in each heart....much awaiting solitude became nightmare for each being.....

Shining dark eyes grasped the happenings of surrounding... alluring aroma of blue lotas filled the room of dwarka lord who keenly watching the preparations of war outside through the casement.

Voice of audacious yet melodious reached his ear, " Govind....Army of Udaipur joined kaurava sena...."

Reply was stoic unlike the soothing and refreshing approach of panchalkumari's dearest sakha,

" Expected......"

Gasp of surprise made the yadava lord blink in amuse and turn to his sakhi who now have her five lords behind.

Son of Yama spoke in a calm yet serious demeanor, " Krishna....this is a serious matter and only you can enlighten us regarding this issue....."

Vasudev sreekrishna nodded and other six exchanged glances at his phlegmatic stance......

********************

Streching his arms king of dwarka yawn and mentally groaned at the pair of eager eyes fixed at him. Pandvas, their allies and other high stationed warriors gathered to get know more about the support Kauravas gained at latest.......

Phalguni asked in lead of others, " Madhav...... Dwarka is the only kingdom that in touch with udaipur... "

" So? "

Third panadavas blinked in silence at the non-chalant reply.

Clearing his throat panachalnaresh states, " Udaipur...... A kingdom that is isolated from it's origin...now taking part in this war........"

Once again the lord says carelessly, " Every nation in this aryavart joins for the war that will take place in the kurukshetra.....

Then why don't udaipur? "

King of Matsyadesh gulps in worry, " But no one knew nothing about udaipur...rumors spread regarding that kingdom is scary...

There is a phrase that one who sent to udaipur will never see their home again....

Above all...we are unaware of Udaipur's financial power and strength of their army..... "

Fireborn prince groan in annoyance, " Don't be such silly...if Udaipur stood alone all these years then it's might is unpredictable.....

And sure maharathas must there to protect and keep it's welfare...... "

Vijaya keenly watched his friend who wearing the facade of apathy...he can see his madhav tensing on the matter through the mask he wore.....

Youngest among them whispers himself yet it heard by everyone,

" Udaipur is the empire that ruled by an woman....."

Devakinandan narrowed his eyes at his nephew who shrugged and says, " Once mamasree Balram told me....."

Vayuputr insisted, " What more you know putr?? "

Everyone got the answer by seeing the widened eyes of subhadranandan.
Shaking their head some took their leave as there is nothing they know or can do.