APART

Krishna along with harshini watches harsh litting the pyre of their father. Krishna held her shoulder comfortingly whereas she remain emotionless. Harsh looked them with tear streaming eyes.He got affected much by the brutal war and lose. Coming to them he hugged his sister breaking down into tears. He cries out like a kid,

" Sister!!! Don't leave me again!! I will be alone!! Don't leave me!! "

Harshini patted his back trying to calm him. He moved back wiping the tears and his face darkened seeing how pale she have became. Using much of her power she seems worn out....

Harshini glances her father's pyre before letting herself slid into the darkness by giving up the last bit of energy that held her this long. Harsh was fast enough to hold her worriedly calling,

" Sister!! "

Krishna watches as harsh took harshini to palace and his face were disappointed. No matter what she already caused much change that now there a new bloodline. His kid in her womb.... enough of a reason for her to interfere again in future......

************************************************************************

" You must be with me when I need you most....if you are not...that concludes nothing but how unimportant am in your life further and I won't stay where my presence is unvalued!!! "

Karna woke screaming as those words still rumbled in his ears. Ashwattama rushed in there by calling,

" Mitr!!! "

Looking around karna realized he yet again back to the reality of she left him. He held his head as sweats rolled down. He asks in a rough voice,

" Didn't you slept?? "

Ashwattama answers, " No I were just wandering when I heard your scream!! "

Ashwattama was the only one with whom he shared about his marriage and as soon as he left dronaputr too followed him to meet his bhabi only to meet with a chaotic Anga palace.

Ashwattama didn't knew what to speak....he assures, " We should resume our search for her tomorrow!!! We will find her!! "

Karna remain silent as ashwattama left him. He lost the hope to find her..... she just left him as she said in their wedding. He never thought she were serious when she said she needed him most then. Maybe what happened in dyutsabha too irked her....

Still how can she leave him.... didn't they promised each other to stay together till the end. Isn't she supposed to be his better half forever. She will come back....he do trust their love and wait for eternity....she will come back......

.
.

Ashwattama walked away thinking hard of the broken marriage of his mitr. Their marriage was true and all staffs in Anga admires their queen. But something about her is not normal. No way she is a commoner.....she herself paved a way out of his life just like how Mata ganga left Maharaj shantanu....

Is she even a human....how is it possible for a normal girl to travel miles as it is so sure she is not a citizen of Anga. What worst is his mitr won't ever give her place to any other girl....will she come back?? Did she really loved his mitr??

************************************************************************

Harshini sat emotionless knowing the pain he going through now. She were numb not knowing how to deal the pain of loss or for what loss she should grieve. Did she even have the right to grieve for the loss....the origin of destruction were her and how many good souls are burning in that fire ignited by her love.