TURN

Aditya's son stared the darkness that will hurry away in no time soon after the sun rise. He is always the early riser.....he turned to his wife who peacefully sleeping beside him with only a white quilt that covering her. He set aside some strands of hair from her face and let his fingers comb them while looking her with nothing but pure affection and love. He smiled when she snuggled more to him for the warmth.

He stayed there which made her move back and turn to the other side by mumbling, " You are getting late!! "

He smiles wide . She always took care to not their love to come in between his duties... Such an understanding and intelligent woman in his life as better half nothing less than blessing from his lord. He walked out after pecking on her cheek and she smiled without opening her eyes....

It's been for months they are together and he never failed to make her feel special. Always showered her with love and eager to fulfill all her wishes . Unfailingly provided time to her while managing his kingdom. She will die for the admiration in his eyes whenever she do interfere in royal matters. She have looked after the palace, education system, Treasury and made most of the womans aware of the importance of self defense.

He were more than happy to teach her archery and surprised by her skills. On the other hand she learned cooking to make his favorites and he prefers eating together. What she loved most was their night walks together by holding each other's hand. And he do loves to ride his horse with she in his arms. Most of their outings end at the lake place...

This life with him is the heaven that made for her in earth..... And she is the illuminating beam that filled his heart only with joy.

************************************************************************

Jatasur smirks as his ploy finally about to succeed. Illusion..... that's what defeated him all these days. Now she will see how her brother gonna suffer in the web made of illusion in the war. This time one real war.....
But the weapon will be illusion that's none but only she and Dwarka lord could only counter. No warrior gonna stand infront of this....

The illusion is nothing but outcome of the penance of all his ancestors to defeat Udaipur. Sreekrishna and Harshini are the only humans who could destroy the illusion. His gaze hardened at the broken sight of his palms....

Her arrogance...the way she insulted him.... it's just a start. All these days she were powerful. Now with a family she is weak....let her taste the soreness of failure for a while.......

************************************

Hrishika walked to the adjoint study room in their chamber where now her husband might be checking official letters and contracts. As expected he were reading a letter and finding her he passed that letter to her.....as she were reading that letter which is an invitation from his Priya mitr...he were keenly observing her...

He asks concerned, " Hrishi!! Why You look so tired and pale?? "

Ignoring that she just thrown away that letter by saying, " It's useless!! "

Karn raises an eyebrow at the audacity. This woman is really something.....not even the queen gandhari would do such acts. Sometimes he felt Anga is a small place for an enigma like her to stay.