SERVED

The air was tensed and the brown orbs of empress were running through everyone's face as if she studying their turmoil... Harshini released her breath saying,

" Let me make it clear..... whatever I decide, just accept it!!! Or face my wrath.....the choice is yours!! "

Everyone were silent without any expression.....of course except the kind of Anga. Her choice of words reflected only pure arrogance....which he were not ever fond of. Draupadi looked her sakha who smiled at her assuring....she chose to be remain calm, that's what her sakha want and she trusts him more than anyone else....after all it's his Maya which engulfed her to the warmth of comfort when she left alone in middle of the erupted cheers of a bunch of kshatriyas.......

She said, " Both pandavas and kaurvas must be guilty of what unruliness they discharged towards drupadakanya!!

Am strongly against any blood shed at the moment!! All I care for is innocents of aryavart!! I won't let them suffer for the dorks of kurus dynasty!! "

Harsh snickered with tight lips though all others remain calm. Karna where silent all the time waiting patiently to know what she really planned for the end. Whereas she continues,

" As per the victim her husbands are free from any sort of punishment hence they exiled for thirteen years!!

Well if that made them guilt free then I suggest the same for all kaurvas too!!! "

Draupadi stood up in a hurry all disappointed, " No way...they deserve much...."

Her words cut by the sharp words of empress, " Draupadi this is no place for you to speak!!! Sit down!! "

Those words were nothing less than a order. Fire born flinched at the audacity and involuntarily sat back. Finally the mighty vrikodar stood up showing the first one from pandvasena to pull of the courage of objecting the undefeatable lady,

" Empress!! I do have a vow to fulfill!! And I don't need a battle to wreck all hundred kaurvas with my bare hand!! The day of dyutsabha marked suyodhan fate which is in my hand!!

And not even you could stop my thirst for Dushasan's blood!! The virtue of draupadi will be replaced when I drench her in his blood!! "

Other pandavas gasped and very soon gulped seeing the strong calmness of empress faded with her eyes getting start to pierce vayuputr. She rose up from her throne with a unreadable expression... Standing their proudly she called,

" Vrikodar!!! "

Her strong voice sent chills all over his body and he tried to maintain a hard demeanor. Her lips tilted in despise as she mocked him, " You better castrate yourself first for not protecting your wife when she needed you most!! "

Draupadi gasped at the words and the followed act of empress throwing a sharp dagger towards vrikodar. Bheem jumped back in shock seeing the sharpened blade pointing at his eyes which stilled in air as if the time just got stopped. Everyone's mouth were wide opened and karna blinked seeing her with powers.....she is beyond anyone's prediction.

Harshini with all arrogance snapped making the dagger to just fade as if it never existed. Her smirk said it aloud how easy is it for her to burn them all in a moment. Bheem found himself stumbling back ashamed....