REVEAL

Lord of universe....smirks at the irked face of gandharisudhan..... That man were feeling ashamed to welcome the same yadava whom he once insulted in an open sabha.....he felt defeated....
His uncle too were supported the idea of seeking this trickster's help to discover the reality.....

As he were struggling to find words...sreekrishna spoke, " The truth you trying to find will come to you at the right time......Now it's not my place to reveal anything!!! "

Suyodhan very softly in a tired way asks, " All I want to know is how mitr connected with this mess spread out by udaipur?? I want nothing about udaipur!!  "

Krishna chuckles and say, " There is nothing about Udaipur!! It's all about your mitr.... The story you have to know is vasusen's.....

Now let radheya himself dive into the past and know himself....the fog of mask she put on the face of Aryavart will be ripped soon by herself!!!!  "

Leaving behind an stunned kaurva, Krishna walks out straight to pandava troops....there too all might be waiting for answers. But he don't have anything to reveal to them.... Now everything is in her lead and yes....the time for him to interfere to stop the corrupted play of destiny will arrive soon.........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Radiant son of Aditya were so confident to trap that tricky girl who for the past few years playing with him....she forgot whom he is....his tactics in war are famous all over the aryavart.....

As he expected a lean silhouette emerged to his vision from the hideout which happens to be a huge tree. His breath stopped for a moment.... finally he caught her....a step away to discover her....that stupid veil is still there.....

Her attire seems normal yet it is not...which girl wear dark.....he know how including princesses and normal girls behind colors...even the few ornaments she wore were dark......those untied dark hair with brown shades were long and deep as the waves of ocean. Her shining brown orbs were captivating.....a man can spent his entire life by staring at them. Her skin were glowing silver complexion...... extremely fair....

Her walk were soft yet regal...a small swaying of entire body on each step made him breath apart....she is a poem that he can never tired of appreciating.... Only woman who made him earn her presence.... beautiful........

Gathering himself back from her bewitching aura he shakes his head and decided to proceed with his plan.... Reaching only at a hand distance from her he took his sword very silently and thankfully she were fascinated by her own reflection on the water below....
His lips tilted into a smirk sensing the shiver passed through her body at the cold touch of that sword in his hand.....

She turns very slowly and he took special care to not to hurt her with that sharpen blade. Still pointing it towards her he stared at her brown orbs and quickly looked away...they are dangerous.......

Though knowing it's an act of  something audacious his arms went to unpin the veil that sealed her face. For a moment her eyes grew wider and next moment avoiding the sword pointed to her she pushed him back and turned to sped away from him as soon as possible though knowing he not gonna leave her that easily today.......