SHE

Who is she and what she doing here at this jungle with the ruler of Anga?? The word beautiful is not enough to describe her....the most beautiful lady till now he saw. How come there is a false rumor of Agnikanya being the most beautiful lady??

She is beautiful as goddess...but her attire is normal, just like karn's. That's when he found that how come they both making a attractive pair. They are compatible each other.

Leaving all those matter he observed both of them and found two in a desparate state. One is desparate to hide her emotions and the other is desparate to make her understand the same emotions.....

Karna's voice boomed, " Hrishi!! Now i wish if you were only a delusion...but you are not. You became a part of my life....why?? "

Ashwattama's eyes widened at the open confession. How dare he to lie to us. Whenever mitr suyo brought the topic of swayamvar of some princess..what he said...am not interested, Still he understood the seriousness of situation seeing his mitr and that girl holding back the tears.....

She bite her lips hardly and unable to stand infront of him turned to ran away. But he was quick enough to hold her wrist and pull her back. She fell to his hard chest, putting both her hands on his broad chest, she looked upto his face. He were glazing and those pair of hazel eyes were reflecting a mix of pain and anger...

Looking directly into those eyes she says, " My king!! You are making things hard...leave me...."

Annoyance written over the face of suryaputr and holding her shoulders he asks, " me?? Hrishi!! Ask yourself...who started this??

It's you who sent letters....who came to my life by your own wish and now what happened?? "

Having silence in return he walks away from her by saying helplessly, " i don't know why I let you have a hold on my heart and feelings even before we saw each other....is it to feel this heart break?? "

As both were not in a state to notice the uninvited guest he wondered about what he heard, is she trying to ditch vasusen?? Then sure she is a stupid. The king of Anga who never behind women have given his heart to her and how come she dared to deny his love. Only if suyo was here... does she accept or not...she whould have mitr karn's wife by this time...He smiled himself at that thought of Karn being a husband and lover....quite funny....

Hrishika found herself in tears for the first time, this is the only time she ever feeling helplessness and pain. From childhood she never faced such kind of emotions in her life.... everything was in her control...the power to direct even other's life made her confident. But now the same power and duties made her reject the most precious feeling that she experienced for the first time....

Yes she have fell for him and it is impossible to feel such kind of passion and love towards any other man. Because this man infront of her was the definition of perfection in every matter. What she feeling for him is the most beautiful thing that she have ever experienced....in his language it is love.  Love....why it costs so much in her life??

Taking a step towards him she tried to grab his palms and he moved away from her reach, much to her heartbreak....the moment she realised how hard is to live the rest of the life without him. Blinking away the tear she turns around to walk away from him. But got stopped by his one and only call,