START

" Harshini!!!! "

The royal heir of udaypur who merely out of teenage called for his sister and his eyes were searching for her while literally running all over the palace to find her. Sure she might be anywhere near....cause unlike him she don't used to go out the palace unnecessarily after their childhood.....

" Where are you?? "

" Putr!!", A call from behind made him stop in track and looks back to his father who the current reigning king of their majestic kingdom.....

Udhayang.....who is one another in line of the rulers of Udaipur who traditionally inherited the throne. But unlike others Udhayang where out of any commitments and his devotion for kalbhairav where at most which he gracefully hand overed to his daughter who destined to sit on the throne of that empire.....

Unlike other royals udaipur lineage followed the custom of only one partner. They have to choose their better half wisely in accordance with the one who not be a threat or harm to their kingdom.....

With a smile adoring he says to his dearest son, " She is with her sakha...you know them!! When they are together...they forget the entire world....."

The handsome prince excites, "  What?? When Achyuta came?? "

With that he already left and the great king chuckles at the young son who running through the hallway to his twin sister and friend. He releases a breath of relief.....they are too young yet the time to render the throne to his beloved daughter is not too long......

He with a smile thought of how krishna from yaduvansh have same regards of harsh in udaipur. Maybe the entire aryavart considers him as the divine born....but for his kids he is their constant support and fun lover friend. The first and only outsider ever reached udaipur without anyone's permission....hah!! Only he can do it....

Being a single parent he always failed to fullfill and understand his kids needs and were unaware of what make them happy. Them getting a friend like vasudev sreekrishna eased his worry. He made them meet the ultimate aim of their life. Years passed and it's not that long they completed their study....

He sadly remembered about the late queen....mother of the brother-sister duo. A heir was necessary for the ruler of Udaipur to pass over the duties and responsibilities of guarding Aryavart...But don't know whose bad luck that he had a quite not so small sacrifice for feeling the face of fatherhood. Like his ancestors he too found his better half for the whole life and everything were perfect.

But questions and insecurities rose among subjects as the years went yet they being childless. From then on his queen did great penance and got the boon from mata Durga....She wished for a kid with divine prowess and capabilities who will be undefeatable and glorious for eternity.......

Mata Durga pleased with her pure heart and blessed to have a child as she wishes....And surprising entire udaipur maharani become mother of two and passed away immediately after giving birth to them... That days were so hard for the king and couldn't believe the fate of his love. How is it possible when she begot the kids as a blessing of mata Durga.....