10

Kiora~

Lately Ryland has been showering me with gifts and being all nice to me and shit.

I just know something is up with his ass and i know he wants something.

Right now we where at his penthouse and i was just sitting here watching him cook us some dinner.

"You look so sexy baby" i smiled as i just looked at him in a daze and he chuckled. "Not as gorgeous as you angel" he winked at me and went back to cooking.

"How was your week?" I asked as i got and grabbed a wine glass and a bottle of wine pouring some into my glass. "My week was very tired some mi amour" he sighed frowning at the pot.

I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around him as he continued to cook.

"Awwww well i hope you have a better week next week" i smiled a little , giving his back a small kiss then going back around the counter taking my seat and drinking some more wine.

"I took the blood test for the baby.. said it would take a week or two" he said and i didn't say anything.

To be honest.. i didn't want Ryland to have this baby and i didn't want it to be his. I didn't want to have to take care of another women child, but im with Ryland and i told him that im there baby or not.

I love him which means that i loved anything else that came with him and i was willing to do so.

So in reality, i will be mom if the baby turns out to be his.

But i how i feel about it...... i wish i could feel different.

"Well um, fingers crossed it's not yours" i said finishing up my glass of wine and poured me some more.

"Yea" he said lowly and i looked at him as he had small frown on his face.

"What's up" i asked him cause i know something is bothering him.

"Its just.. what if this baby is mine.... Now i can't get rid of her ass" he said and i chuckled.

Don't we all want her ass gone.

"Well i mean look i'll be here for you through it all. If i can sleep with you while you're married, then i can still be with you when you have that baby" i said softly trying to make myself believe it more then him.

"Thank you" he said and looked up at me.

"From the bottom of my heart, thank you baby" he said i nodded.

"Come on lets eat dinner" he said as he fixed our bowls.

He made some type of stew that i've never had before and it smelled delicious.

I sat across from him as he sat my bowl in front of me and poured me some more wine, and he did the same for his self as well.

I silently said grace and dug in.

"Mmmmmmm" i hummed at the amazing flavor of this stew.

"I swear you cooking always made me feel some type of away" i said eating some more as he chuckled at me.
"I'm for real" i said mugging him and he just smiled at me and went back to eating his food.

"Soooo um" he started clearing his voice and i could tell he was nervous for what he was about to tell me.

"Umm my mother invited us over for dinner Sunday" he looked at me and looked at him as ii stopped eating. "U-um.. what do you me- mean she wants us to come over for dinner" i questioned confused.

"I may or may not have told her about you the other day when she came to my job" he said lowly rubbing his neck and i smiled inwardly.

Awwww he told his mother about me!!!!!!