21

Kory~

I shoved a hand full of popcorn into my mouth as I watched an all time fav of mines, 'Clueless'.

It was a gloomy rainy Saturday and all I wanted to do was lounge around in tiny t-shirts and panties, eating junk food while binged watched some of my favorite movies.

I got a text from Jarvis nasty ass saying he missed me and I rolled my eyes.

Well too bad I don't miss his ass...maybe just a little.

After that lunch with the girls and then everything that's happened to Kiora and the twins, I've been avoiding and ignoring him as much as I possibly could. Especially since I texted him and told him that I wanted to end whatever he had going on because he was seeing Ryland's sister and I didn't want to fuck up anything good they had going on.

Well Jarvis didn't like that and he sure as hell didn't take it lightly.

He told me how it wasn't like that with the two which she said as well, but the way her face glowed when talking about him showed that she was falling inlove with him.

No lie it hurt my feelings knowing that she was falling involve with him as well.

Other then my mom and Kiora, Jarvis was someone I could come to and talk about with my problems or anything in general. He made me fell like wasn't alone in this world, and that I didn't have to let my past ruin my future that was in store for me.

He was sweet... to me.

It felt like he cared about me and what I had to say..

And over the months, I slowly started to fall in love with him.

Of course I tried to convince myself that I wasn't, but when Marley said all that about her and Jarvis.. I knew I was in love with his goofy ass.

I fell in love.

in fell in love with him.

I fell in love with Jarvis.

And he doesn't know.

At first it was suppose to be just sex between us and that's it, but that changed quickly when he wanted to be friends with me... like best friends that still fucked.

But we barley had sex with each other because we would always hanged with each other and have the time of our lives that sex wasn't a big factor at all.

I found a friend in him... a best friend.

Someone I could lean on when ever, but it started to get hard controlling and hiding my love for him when he would tell me about other girls to me.

He never told me about Marley though, and now that I can put two and two together.. im guessing she was someone special.

But why keep that a secret from me.

Hearing from her that she and Jarvis were talking made me cut all ties from him.

I can't be his friend, in love with him while he's trying to start something with her. I rather just let him be, and focus on my career and life.

Venture out to some other dick lol.

It just sucks, knowing that the person you're in love with could be in love with someone else and only see's you as a friend.

But im a boss fucking bitch and if its one thing fasho that ima bounce the fuck back and be on my grind.

I heard loud knocking come on to my front door and ran to the hall closet to grab my gun cause who the fuck is that knocking on my damn door like they the damn police or something.

I walked slowly to the front door and looked through he peep hole to see it was Jarvis ass.

The fuck.

I swung open my door and Jarvis eyes widened when he seen the gun i held in my hand.

"Why the fuck do you have a gun in your fucking hand!?" He said and i can see him getting mad.

The fuck he mad for?

"Ummm the fuck you doing bang on my damn door like you the police for!? I said putting hand on my hip and mugging the hell out of him.

He smacked his lips and walked into my house without permission.

He must want me to beat his ass.

"What do you want Jarvis, you can't bang on my door and then walk up in my house like you got a problem or something" i said getting annoyed that he pulled this shit.

"Why the fuck are you ignoring me?" He asked me with his back towards me.

I closed my door locking it, and walked back to the living room to finish watching my movie.

I felt closely behind me and i smirked a little.

"Kory stop fucking playing with me. What did i do to you?" He asked and i rolled my eyes playing my movie.

You made me fall in love with your ass is what i wanted to say, but i still said nothing.

He stood in front of me blocking my view of the tv, and i blew out an annoyed sigh cause he was being a fucking dick.

"We need to talk right fucking now, and we're both gonna act like mature ass adults Kory. Enough with the fucking games" he said with so much roughness and authority in his voice that had me appalled and wanting to jump his bones right here right now.

I rolled my eyes as he sat down next to me.

"Okay so talk" i said annoyed turned towards him folding my legs getting comfortable cause this was conversation was about to either go left or right.

And i don't if im prepared for either......

Heyyy guys, Happy Saturday!! Sorry for the long wait

Heyyy guys, Happy Saturday!! Sorry for the long wait. I think for this story im only going to update on weekends...

You guys know i had to give my girl Kory a little shine time lol.

But i hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please feel free to vote, comment and follow, thanks for reading❤️!!