19

Sharon~

"I'm done with this!! My baby doesn't need this" my cousin said standing up and walking out the room.

"I finally have the perfect plan" mother said with an evil grin. "We'll just have to kidnap her" she said and my eyes widened.
"Enough is enough mother, im done with all of this" i said getting up looking at her like she's lost her mind for the millionth time.

"Oh silly girl..." she chuckled lighting her cigarette.

I left before she could say anything else.

She had this crazy unhealthy obsession and she was taking it too far.

**Kiora is 8 months prego**

Kiora~

The morning sun hit my face and I groaned turning over slowly because my belly as gotten much bigger over these past months. I get more tired now, and i have a little bit of sickness here and there. Plus im peeping crazier then before.

But im still glowing!

I looked over and seen that Ryland side of the was replaced with a banquet of roses of white roses and i note that read.

Good morning amour, i hope you slept good and got a great amount of rest because you're in for a rude awakening today. Please get ready for the day, Kory and my sister will be coming to pick you up around 10 for your activities today, Don't worry about paying for anything, it's all taken care of. See you later on baby girl.

Love,
your bubba

I cooed at the note and set up picking the roses up smelling them.

I grabbed my phone shooting him a quick text, thanking him for the flowers

I looked at the time and seen it was 9:27 in the morning. I got out the bed as fast as i could wobbling straight to the bathroom.

After my shower and morning routine i slipped on something comfortable cause nowadays a lot of my clothes were very much uncomfortable for me to wear, so i basically walked around in Rylands shirts and sweats.