27

I had to redo this whole chapter over because of a technical switch from my laptop to my phone so sorry for the ones that already read the first publish of this chapter here's a new one lol sorry😭🫶🏽 .

16k!!!!!!!!!!!OMG THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHH!!!!!!  Thank you all for the love and support you guys, this truly means a lot to me. I honestly didn't think this book would get that much love so thank you❤️ but sadly i have decided to cut this book short and end it. I was really done and over this book months ago, but you guys kept showing it love and support so i just kept going with it. But now i am truly done with this book. It was fun while it lasted but i just ran out of ideas for this storyline. Now im working on Kory and Jarvis storyline so look out for that please, and i already have other books in the works as we speak. So please enjoy these last three chapters you guys cause this will be it for Kiora and Ryland🥺❤️

2 years later

Third POV~

These past 2 years for everybody as been something. 

Ryland and Kiora had finally moved to San Fransisco and that fresh new start was just what they needed. Dealing with Shannon and her crazy ass mother was taking a strain on both of them. 

And Kiora was also dealing with postpartum depression at the time as well. 

After the having the twins she just didn't feel like herself anymore and of course that was normal especially for any woman to feel like that after having a baby. But dealing with postpartum and the whole Shannon mother situation was really doing a number on Kiora, but thank god she had Ryland and her family to help her through it. 

She wouldn't say she back to her old self cause that was never going to happen, but she could say she was becoming a newer and better version of herself and she loved that for herself. She felt in control and more empowered now that everything was over. 

Kiora's mother wasn't playing when she said she was moving down to San Fransisco just like them. Mama done got that new job and a new man, just living her best life and Kiora loved that for her mother. 

(A/N: I thought about updating you guys on Kiora's sister, but I didn't see a point since I barely mentioned her in the book so sorry but no update for little sis.)

After 2 years it was finally wedding season for Kiora and Ryland. They waited to get married because at the time they were still dealing with the whole Shannon mother situation, and they didn't want all that negativity and stress around their wedding. But now that it was all over and they had started their new chapter with their little family, it was time to spend the rest of their lives with each other. 

The thing with Shannon's mother... that ass is in jail real bad.

(A/N: I didn't want to go into detail and all that extra shit so just know they caught her mama and now that ass in the big house😂)

Life has been soooo much better now that her crazy ass mama was gone. 

Shannon decided that she needed therapy to help her with her trauma. She moved away to New York to start her new life as well, but she continued going to therapy because she needed all the trauma and pain her mother had put her through to be sorted out. When her moved was put in jail Shannon felt so conflicted about the whole thing. She moved her mother.. she was all she knew her whole life basically taught her everything. There was good times but more bad times then good times and it all just confused Shannon to the point were she need help to keep sane.