17

***Mature Mature Mature***

Kiora~

"Okay look i get it KiKi, this is some trifling ass shit, especially since it was put out all through social media, but this isn't the way to go about things" Kory said as she seasoned her chicken in the pan.

"You left without letting him explain, and that isn't fair.. you can't just run when things get tough Ki" she said and i just sat there rubbing my stomach.

"You know better then that.. how would you feel if he did the same shit that you're doing to him!?" She asked me and i let a heavy breath slip out cause she was right.

Im a fucking hypocrite.

"I know Ko, but you telling me that and me seeing it for myself just really fucked me up" i said looking up at her and she had a small smile on her face. 

"Look you're going to eat this good ass dinner that im cooking, and then you're going to take your ass home to your man and hear him out" she said point her finger at me and i smiled nodding my head in understanding.

I was about to say something until there was hard knocking come from the front door.

"Uh who the hell is that knocking on my motherfucking door like that" she said mugging as she walked out the kitchen going to the front door.

"Is she here?" I heard Ryland's deep voice boom all the way from the front door and i immediately tensed up.

I wasn't ready to see him yet.

"Don't start no shit up in my damn house white boy" Kory said coming into the kitchen and i seen Ryland step into the kitchen, his eyes catching my eyes... i could see the hurt in his eyes and it broke my heart.

I didn't want him feeling like this.. and its my fault.

"Kiora we need to talk right now" he said with some authority in his deep voice and no lie it turned me the fuck on.

And he was looking daddyish.

His shoulder length curly hair was in a messy bun and a couple of curls out of place.

He had on black Nike sweats and a tight black fitted shirt with his gold chain. Like i said he was looking fine as fuck and it just made him more tempting.

I got up and walked passed him and outside the front door.

We stood outside of the door just looking at each other.

"Look, who ever this female is is just trying to set me up and fuck with me" he said looking at me and i stayed quiet, just listening.

"I love you too fucking much to even play with you like that. You're the one that is caring our kids, the one that i plan on marrying, the one that i want to spend our entire lives together" he softly said grabbing my hands and intertwining his hands with mines and i smiled down at them.

"How can we be together and rise our daughters together if you're going to keep running away when shit get's tough huh?" He said and i pouted a little.

He's right.

How the fuck can i be a fucking mother to our daughters when i keep running away from my problems and being a big ass kid at my big ass age....

"Look im here for it all.. the good, bad, the perfect and memorable times, and the unpleasant and horrible memories. I want it all Kiora. I'm not a perfect person, im going to make mistakes just like you will cause we're humans, but don't writ me off and shut me out when times get tough or when you hear shit you don't wanna hear" he said and i let out a small sigh looking up at him and i gave him a small smile.