26

Jarvis~

I woke up to the smell of bacon being cooked.

I laid in the bed and blinked my eyes a couple of times til my eyes adjusted to the light of the sun shinning through the windows.

I looked around my surroundings and seen I was in Kory's room.

Just the thought of being near her had me smiling like a fucking fool.

This girl had we wrapped around her little finger. If she said jump I would ask how high.

Thats how whipped I was.

And I wasn't ashamed about it.

But that that dark cloud thats continue's to hang over me comes into view and all the happy feelings and thoughts wash away.

I want to be with Kory, I know I do. But I can't because of what I do for a living.

I never want to put her in harms way and just being this close to her is risky enough. I don't want to drag her into all of this shit, but I also don't want to let her go and live her life with out me in it being her happy place.

Fuck.

Seeing her cry like that the other day had my heart breaking.

I never knew she loved me more then what we established are little situation. She never expressed that until now, when she found out that I was talking to Ryland's little sister.

Which was just something to get Kory off of my mind Because like I said before all of this we weren't really serious only best of friends that fucked and was there when we need each other.

This is different though.

I Really love this women.

And she loves me back.

I honestly never thought I'd see the day where I would love someone more then myself.

She honestly does make me feel like I can do better in life.

But being a fucking mafia don destroy's the thought of me being a good person.

I don't want to scare her off.

And I don't want to lose her.. not now not ever. I want to hold her in my arms forever til I physically can't anymore.

I want to love this women with all my will til it's my last dying breath.

Kory is special and very special to me personal, and tainting her pretty little hands with my cruel disgusting world is the last thing I want to do to her.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I felt her hand on my chest.

I looked at her small hand then traveled up her arm all the way to her beautiful breathtaking face smiling down at me.

"Goodmornig lovebug I made you breakfast" she said smiling some more and I gave her smile grabbing her hand delicately like it could break any minute and I gave it a soft peck my eyes still trained on her's.

Watching her shiver and react under my touch made me smirk.

God I love this women.

"Ummm im sure I want this breakfast right here" I said smirking as I pulled her on top of me, making her squeal in surprise.

I kissed all over her neck making her giggle and squirm in my arms.

"Boy hell no I cooked for yo ass, and you're going to eat the shit so come on" she said finally getting out of my arms and standing up fixing her crop top.

I groaned getting out of bed.

"Fine whatever" I said rolling my eyes playfully, she Grabbed my ass and quickly ran out the room laughing. But little did she know I was on her ass.

When we made it to the kitchen I scooped her up into my arms loving the laughter that came out her mouth.

"Put me down you big over grown giant" She laughed out and I just smiled at the moment we were having.

I want this forever.. with her.

And ima do what ever it takes to make that happen.

Hey you guys finally a little something from Jarvis, probably not what you were expecting but it's what I wanted it to be sorry lol.

But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter please feel free to vote comment and follow! Thanks again for reading!!