12

Sharon up top^^

Omniscient~

The private photographer that Sharon's mother Glenda hired to follow Kiora around to see what juicy pictures he could take so that the could tip paparazzi off and get the blogs talking about her.

It's been two months and the photographer hasn't found anything until today.

Kiora stepped out of the building where her doctor was located at and smiled down at the sonogram pics she just had taking of they baby.

It was girl and she couldn't be more excited.

Kory was right the whole time.

The photographer noticed that Kiora had a little baby bump and smirked as he took pictures of her smiling at the sonogram and her baby bump.

Kiora made the wrong choice to wear a cropped tank top this Thursday morning.

The photographer decided that he had enough pictures and quickly walked to his car calling Glenda.

"You better have something for me Raul" she said over the phone with a attitude.

"I do and this is something that you're going to love Glenda" he smiled as he started his car.

"Oh finally! Hurry up and send whatever you have to my email right away Raul cause time is ticking" Glenda said and Raul smiled.

"Of course, can't wait to see those extra zero's in my account later on today.. talk later" he said hanging up smiling to his self.

He just knew he was about to be rich.

Ryland~

Sat in my home office as i wrapped a zoom meeting with on of  the companies that we have partnership with.

Lets just say 'mo money mo money'.

I've barely talked to Kiora today and iv've been missing her all day.

I picked up my phone and quickly clicked on the fact time icon by her name.

She answered after the second ring.

Her beautiful face came into the camera and i instantly smiled as she lifted my mood.

Like the sun coming out on cloudy rainy day.

"Hii" she said softly as i seen she was sitting in her bed watching tv as she dipped hot chips in what looked to be pickle juice.

"Hey baby.. umm what the hell are you eating?" I asked with raised eyebrows cause i hope that's not what i think it is.

"Ohh hot chips and pickled juice with lemon pepper" she said smiling into the camera and inwardly threw up.

"Mi amour what the fuck" i said as i looked at the camera in disgust.

"What it's actually good" she said with a pout on her face like she was about to cry.

"Wow wow wow! Hey baby don't cry okay i was just saying!!" I said sitting up with panic growing through my body.

Kiora crying is not my favorite thing.

"Shut the fuck up" she said a little louder looking at the tv as she dipped the chip into the pickle juice.

Im just saying who the fuck eats shit like that.

"We haven't talked all day" she said and i heard the sadness in her voice.

"Yea i know.. thats why i called you fiore, just wanted you to brighten my day" i said truthfully and she smiled looking at me and then back at the tv.