My Sweet Starlight: Moondrop/Moon x Female Reader (Onshot)

(A/n: ok so before I start I will say that this oneshot is extremely out of my comfort zone considering I don't exactly write with the daycare attendant meaning this is my first time writing a oneshot with him so do excuse me if you think it's kinda bad. However I will say I wanted to do something with Moon because as of lately idk why but I think it has to do with me watching the "Sun and Moon Show" on YouTube for over a year now (it's very entertaining) that I've started to like Moon as a character for some reason. And I know there's a lot of Moon simps out there so please enjoy this "out of my comfort zone" one-off oneshot and who knows maybe I'll make more in the future if I like writing with him.)

~ Y/n's POV ~

Its been a few years since I started working at the Pizzaplex. I would normally work as a security guard here but as of lately my boss has been having me work around the daycare helping Sun with the little kids on busy days. Apparently Sun has been pretty stressed out as of lately so that's why I'm here.

Honestly kids were never really my thing I'm surprised Sun is able to deal with them so easily even while being stressed out. It's honestly quite entertaining to watch how he interacts with them. However whatever the reason is my boss thinks I'm good with children even though I personally believe I'm not.

Either way as the hours ticked by kids would come in and go out and I would help out Sun whenever I could. Honestly working with the kids was exhausting and what didn't help is that I didn't exactly sleep to well last night.

So with that I stayed and helped out for as long as I could. However as time progressed I started getting more exhausted. After a little while of helping it looked as if Sun had everything under control so that's when I thought "He wouldn't mind if I snuck away to sleep for a little while right?"

I then snuck away to the nap time room which was themed after Moon. He was basically Sun's alternate personality or I guess you could also say alternate ego. Honestly Moon wasn't exactly the nicest animatronic if you refuse to listen to him. He's rather... violent.

Basically Moon just dealt with putting kids to bed rather than playing with them and honestly I think that was for the better with knowing his personality. Honestly I still don't exactly get why Moon puts the kids to bed he's absolutely terrifying.

Like if anything I think Moon just gives the kids nightmares rather than actually helping them go to sleep. I mean he literally looks like someone's actual sleep paralysis demon.

However with as terrifying as Moon is there was just something about him that drew me closer to him rather than Sun. Maybe it was his mysterious and edgy like personality or something but I really don't know.

All I knew was that the personality he has lead me to dating him under Sun's nose whilst he's asleep allowing Moon to take over. I mean even though they share the same body they're two completely different people.

Either way I just brushed it off and went to the furthest bed in the room that no child ever gets put in. Once I got there I drifted off to sleep quite quickly too.

Honestly I was only planning on napping for a few minutes however those "few minutes" ended up being hours. In fact I was only woken up when I heard the intercom go off

Intercom: "Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex is now closed. Initiating nighttime protocols."

As soon as I heard that I immediately started to panic. I tried to move in order to get out of the Pizzaplex before the doors closed for good until 6am. However I couldn't move what so ever making me think "Well fuck this isn't the time for this! Ugh!"