How It All Began (Pt. 2): Glam Luna x Daycare Attendants (SAMS AU Oneshot)

(A/n: Wow part 2 I was honestly not expecting to write a part 2 but here we are so I hope you guys enjoy ;3)

- Last Part -
~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

Glamrock Luna: *ear twitches* "Heh... sounds like the kids are here"

Moon: "Ugh... yep, they definitely are and I already have a headache from it soon to be a migraine as the day of screaming kids continues"

Glamrock Luna: "Oh shut up"

Moon: "I'm sorry I just don't like them. They annoy the hell out of me"

Glamrock Luna: "Believe me I know you don't like kids that's obvious"

Moon: "Yeah..."

Glamrock Luna: "Yet even though you don't like children you're actually decent at putting them to sleep when you feel like it"

Moon: "Eh... rarely"

Glamrock Luna: "Fare. Anyway I should go help Sun"

Moon: "You sure you're up to that"

Glamrock Luna: "Y-Yeah..."

Moon: "You seem hesitant"

Glamrock Luna: "Eh... I need to take my mind off Montgomery. Plus I feel bad for interrupting whatever you were doing with my personal problems and breakup"

Moon: "Nonsense, you're always free to talk to me. You always come first before anything I'm doing whether it be experiments, building something, or anything else science related even if you interrupt mid whatever I'm doing"

Glamrock Luna: "Thanks Moony"

Moon: "You're welcome Starlight"

Glamrock Luna: "Anyway... *sits up and wipes her misty eyes from crying*... I'm gonna go help Sunny now make sure he doesn't get a anxiety attack via to much stress"

Moon: "Alright, I guess I'll go back to what I was doing"

Glamrock Luna: "Ok..."

With that the both of us get up. Moon goes back to his computer and I leave the room then use the staff staircase to reach the entrance of the daycare.

- Current Part -
~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

Once I got down to the daycare I pushed open the large wooden doors and the first thing I hear is the cute little voices of the daycare kids saying "Miss Luna!" or "Miss Wolf!".

Hearing the children say that immediately made me genuinely smile especially when a few of them hugged me or asked for uppies. After the kids said hi to me Sun came over.

Sun came over to me as I was holding a child who wanted me to pick them up so they could properly hug me. They wanted me to pick them up because I was apparently their favorite Glamrock out of the band.

I'm not like my sister but I still appreciate when kids no matter the age tell me I'm their favorite. Only it doesn't go to my head like it does my sister Roxanne.

~ ~ ~ Sun x Luna ~ ~ ~