Till Death Do Us Part (Pt. 1)... : (SAMS Oneshot)

~ Important Author's Note (Pls Read) ~
Ok so this idea has been floating around in my head for 2 months. Basically this oneshot is based on the VRChat episode "Moon's Death". I've been procrastinating from writing this because just the mere thought of it makes me tear up. That episode devastated me and I've never sobbed over a Sun and Moon Show episode but this one literally I kid you not made me full on ugly cry. It's because I grew incredibly attached to Moon over the year and can't let him go. Moon is my overall favorite TSBS character so writing this oneshot out will probably make me cry again. In fact when Moon "died" I was practically depressed until he was brought back as what the fans call "New Moon". However other than that this oneshot does somewhat end happily though. So with that being said I hope you guys enjoy and prepare yourself for angst and tears TvT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

It didn't take long for Moon and Computer 1 to arrive. In fact upon arrival he was shocked to see me

Moon: "Starlight? What are... what are you doing here. This was matters between KC and I only"

Glamrock Luna: "I wanted to come... mainly to make sure KC was ok"

Moon: "What do you mean"

Glamrock Luna: "He can explain. Basically all I'll say is KC had a run in with the creator which caused him a lot of pain because he was resenting his job"

Moon: "Oh?"

Glamrock Luna: "Yeah. Now just pretend I'm not here. You and KC need to chat Moony. I'll stay out of it I promise"

Moon: "Alright"

With that KC and Moon started chatting and coming up with plans. I listened in here and there but never fully.

However as I was listening in here and there I did just as I expected hear Moon say he wasn't just gonna kill KC now that he became good. In fact he said he's willing to give him a second chance.

Yet just as I thought things were going well I hear Computer 1 say something that devastated me. Computer 1 said because of the original plan of getting rid of KC he didn't have a back up plan for them to stay together.

The thing that crushed me the most was hearing the very words of "Only One Can Remain". It hurt even more when I heard KillCode say he'd volunteer to be killed so Moon can live. That hurt me even more because I grew incredibly attached to KC since I loved him as much as I did Moon.

When I heard that I was about to say "there has to be another way" yet Moon took the words right out of my mouth as he said the same thing to Computer 1. Once he said that Computer said there might be another way but he needed to go get backup.

KC and Moon agreed and Computer left. Once he left KC and Moon continued to talk and plan what they could do. It took about and hour or so but the Computer eventually returned and said he had a possible way for the both of them to live.

When Computer came back he had to take Moon aside probably to talk about the plan of how him and KC could survive. As I waited for Moon and Computer to come back I chatted with KC.

Glamrock Luna: "What do you think they're talking about"

KillCode: "I... do not... know"

Glamrock Luna: "I hope nothing bad... I can't bare to lose either of you. I love you and Moon the same"

KillCode: "I know you can't... but... you have to leave it up to fate."

Glamrock Luna: "Yeah...."

We then waited a little bit longer. Eventually I tuned in and listened to their conversation instantly making me tear up. Once they were done speaking Computer called over KillCode and I followed I knew it was time to say goodbye.