New Brothers (Pt. 3): Moondrop/Moon x Glamrock Luna (SAMS Smutshot)

(A/n: This part is based off the last two parts only this one is all Moon x Luna. And I will say a little later it does get spicy and I got carried away turning it into a sex scene. And again just as I say this in all the other stuff I write with my oc and SAMS Moon... I know he's ace-aro but it's my AU so I can do what I please if you don't like it don't read it. I accept no hate. Thank you enjoy ;3)

~ Moon's POV ~

After she grabbed my ruffled collar and kissed me out of no where resulting in me returning it she then to my surprise pinned and kissed me even deeper.

Glamrock Luna: *parts lips slightly and speaks in an almost whiney like way* "Moony why aren't you fighting me like you usually do?"

She then tried again and that's when I immediately knew what she was trying to do. I was ace-aro but something about her just made me want her but in a bad way. So because of that I decided to give in and play with her fighting back with a little bit of a sexual growl.

Glamrock Luna: *smirks through the kiss* "Mmm... That's The Moondrop I Know~"

Moon: *smirks* "Naughty Girl, Naughty Girl~"

Glamrock Luna: "Oh I Know I Am~"

That's when I give her a smirk and pick her up jumping up to hoist us in the air. I then take her to my room and lay her on the bed then unclipped the cable on my back. After that I climb on top of her and continued to kiss her deeply.

When I did that she moaned through the kiss softly and wrapped her arms around my neck. I then move to licking her neck making her moan a little more however I stop myself and pull away her still below me

Moon: "As much as I wanna punish~ you for being naughty. I really shouldn't be doing this right now Starlight"

Glamrock Luna: "Why?"

Moon: "I have a lot of work to do. I can't be wasting my time on this currently"

Glamrock Luna: *tears up* "B-But I just got you back after so many weeks. I-I missed you"

Moon: "I know, but I have to stop Eclipse and find some way to do it without hurting my brother"

I then get up from the bed and was about to start work on the computer. That's when I hear the bed creek and Luna sit up now crying

Glamrock Luna: *starts crying* "I-I feel like that's the only thing you ever do Moon! All you do is just work work work!"

Moon: *shuts eyes and growls* "Luna..."

Glamrock Luna: "M-Moon, please. Look I get that you're a scientist, I get that you're an inventor, I get that you're aroace, I get that you care about your brother, and I-I get that you wanna stop Eclipse. But please just once, just once let loose and give into me! H-Have some fun I know you want to! I-I see it in your eyes all the time! I know you h-have that sexual desire for me! I-In fact we've come so close to h-having sex so many times but you never act on it!"

Moon: ....

Glamrock Luna: "I-I just want my boyfriend to play with me even if it's only once" *looks away and starts crying*

After she said that I felt bad. I get that she's sexually attracted to me and honestly she's right I feel the same way about her. I've had that desire for her for the past few months.

Yet the truth is, is that I'm scared to act on that desire. I've never done it before but she was right it would be fun. So with that I sit next to her on the bed.