New Brothers (Pt. 1): Lunar Eclipse x Glamrock Luna x Moon (SAMS oneshot)

(A/n: Ok so before we start I was actually very hesitant on making this oneshot however after watching the video twice as well as many animations on this one scene and just video in general I decided to write a oneshot on it. So yeah this is based on the SAMS video called "Moon RETURNS in VRCHAT" and at this point in time it's the most recent lore video considering it came out just yesterday. So I thought I would make my own spin on it with my oc insert and SAMS AU because yes. This is probably one of my favorite lore videos not even kidding. So yeah I hope you guys enjoy ;3)

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

It's been about three weeks since Eclipse and Lunar took over Sun and Moon's bodies as well as channel. Honestly I was starting to miss Moon more and more but at the same time I enjoyed spending my time with Lunar.

In fact Lunar and I have gotten so close that I'm pretty sure he sees me as an actual sister now even if he does crush on me and I crush on him a little.

However as of lately Eclipse has been really hard on poor Lunar. In fact it hurts me to see "my little brother" who was once super happy-go-lucky and hyper like Sun get so broken and depressed.

In fact it's gotten so bad to the point that Eclipse had basically made Lunar become the animatronic version of suicidal because at the moment I've noticed him telling Eclipse that he rather be dead than stuck here with him.

And honestly I don't blame him Eclipse has gotten a lot more aggressive with Lunar and Lunar with Eclipse. Like Eclipse has been calling Lunar "stupid", "Idiot", "Useless", and so many other things. Then on top of that he's been doing constant maintenance on him and when Lunar refuses to cooperate thats when the abuse comes.

In fact at this moment in time Eclipse has hit Lunar 4 times. Twice on that day where I as well as Lunar stood up to him. Once during that day they were in the Faz Pad cafe area. And finally once literally just the other day when Monty came to relieve Lunar and Moon from the pain Eclipse put on them both every time Lunar moves.

Like I'm proud of Lunar standing up to Eclipse so much more often now but it hurts me to see how Eclipse treats him. I've been here for Lunar ever since he and Eclipse took over.

Anyway now I was just currently hanging out with Lunar when Eclipse came to do the final maintenance of the day on him. Lunar immediately goes but as they left the area I jumped down from the jungle gym and listened in to Eclipse and Lunar talking

However that's when I heard them start to argue...again. They've been arguing a lot. Either way just hearing them argue made me put my ears down as I continued to listen. I hated hearing them fight but I knew why they did.

~ Parts Of Argument Heard By Luna ~

Lunar: "You're a filthy liar and you know it"

Eclipse: "and you... nothing more than mistake. A faulty machine that I should've programmed to be a bit more obedient"

Lunar: *punches him*

Eclipse: *barely flinches and growls*

Lunar: "Maybe I am a mistake, a mistake to you but guess what maybe someone out there actually cares for me. Like Luna or someone else. But no one cares and I mean NO ONE cares about you"

Eclipse: "Who would give a damn about a b-bris-brisling brat like you"

When I heard that my jaw dropped Lunar made Eclipse stutter. He made him stutter that's never and I mean never happened before in any of their arguments either way I just continued listening