Chapter 3

My Dad told me to tell him everything that happened in Buenos Aires

My family and I were currently sitting on the couch and they were waiting for me to start talking. Mia seemed to be the most impatient one, mum got me a bottle of water, my throat hurt from all the crying, I hate crying my eyes get so red.

"We got to the hotel everything was okay, Michael said he was going to take a shower. Then I got a phone call from Jersey.

she told me that Michael had been cheating on me for half of our relationship and that she couldn't tell me before because she didn't want to ruin our friendship." I said then took a sip of water.

"She told me that he was cheating on me with her." I say looking up trying to hold in the tears. "Tell me you joking, that bitch." I said standing up.

"Emily what did I say about swearing." Mum said pulling her down next to her. "Honestly she is one, why the hell didn't she tell you before the wedding." Mum said rolling her eyes.

"I always told you that something was up with that girl Emily, it's like she wants everything you have when I get my hands on her." Mia says making her hands into fists. "No, you not putting your hands on anyone Mia.' Mum says putting her hands down.

"Michael is so disgusting he had the guts to stand at the altar and say those vows knowing that his been cheating on you." Dad said standing up. "Maybe I should just kill him." Dad says surprising me. "Can I torture him first." I say imagining cutting his ear off.

"We not going to let them damage our family's reputation, we'll hack both their phones and find something and there's something you need to know." Dad said placing his hand on my shoulder. "Jersey flew to Buenos Aires the same day you flew to the Maldives."

"I'll be in the gym if anybody needs me." I say taking my bag and going to my room. I hear Mia following me. "Mia just give me a second, I want to be alone." I say holding her hand. "Okay but please don't push us away Emily, you don't have to go through this alone."

"I know I'm very grateful for that." I say smiling. "If you need anything you know where my room is."

I nod and get in to my room, change into my gym clothes and go downstairs to the gym. I took my airPods and pressed play to my sad music playlist to help me release all these emotions.

I love boxing, it helps me de-stress and release anger that I have and after everything, I really needed to punch something.

I put my boxing gloves on and start punching the bag imagining it was Jersey and Michael. After I took a shower and then went down for lunch Dad told me he had the divorce paper's ready I can sign them whenever I was ready. And I didn't waste any time and signed them.

Michael's POV

"Dad Emily is back and I'm sure that her Dad won't sit and do nothing after what we did." I say nervously. "Well this could have been avoided if you stayed loyal to her, I never asked why did you cheat on her?"

"I don't know it's just complicated Dad." I say sitting in front of him. "Did you think how this would look on the family what's worse is that you cheated on her with her best friend Michael are you out of your mind, why couldn't you cheat on her with some model." Dad said raising his voice.

"I know Dad it's messed up but we have to do something that will make the public hate Emily even more. I'm not letting anyone take away the reputation we have built over the years. Let me speak with Jersey she might have something."

I walked out of my Dads office and went to mine and called Jersey. "Hey, Jersey can we meet up at my place later in the afternoon." I say turning my chair to face the beautiful view of the city. "Yeah, sure I'll see you there " she says sweetly. "Make sure nobody sees you." I say then drop the phone.

Maybe we'll have some fun before we start talking about Emily, I'm in the mood to fuck someone.

My office phone started ringing. "Michael get to my office now." Dad said angrily. I got to his office he pointed at the Tv. Someone knocked Dad's PA came caring a big brown envelope. "This was delivered by one of Mr. Davies's workers." She says then leaves.

"A statement was released by the Davis family this morning that they will be cutting all ties with the Owen family and the deal they made before the wedding is off.

This deal benefited the Owen family more because they were on the brink of becoming bankrupt, now that the Davis family pulled out the Owen family will be facing a lot of problems. Could this be about the statement the Owen family released about Emily Davis?"

"Dammit, Michael why couldn't you keep that girl's mouth shut!" Dad said banging the table. Dad opened the envelope and it had the document concerning the deal and a letter.

"If you think I'm going to let you and your boneheaded son humiliate my daughter and get away with it, you wrong I'm taking everything back that I've given you and your family and let's see what happens.

"I'm not surprised that this is how your son turned out, like father like son and this is only the beginning be prepared to lose everything."

"This is yours." Dad says throwing a brown envelope at me. I opened it and it was divorce papers. "You better sign those papers, I want nothing relating to the Davis family they declared War and I don't turn down a challenge, if he wants to lose his wife and children he'll get what he wants he has no idea who his dealing with."

"Dad, what does he mean like father like son, you cheated on Mum?" Dad rolled his eyes. "Countless times and don't look at me like that, like you any better." He said standing up and buttoning his suit. No wonder Mum was mad at me when I told her the truth. "Get out I have a phone call to make."

End of POV

Luke Davis POV (Emily's Dad)

Ever since I met  Martin Owen I knew something was fishy about him, how was he able to build a company from scratch and become so successful in such a short time.

I had a private investigator collect information about him and he dug deep and found out that Matthew was involved in dirty business and that's how he built his company and become so successful up until last year.

I proposed a deal that would save them from becoming bankrupt now I want to see how he saves himself and I'm collecting all the evidence as he does."

I also found shocking information about Michael, which was very disturbing and I wouldn't want Emily to find out about this, all I'm grateful for is that Emily isn't married to him anymore as soon as he signs those divorce papers.

End of POV

Martin's POV

"Jaxon it's Aaron I need a favor, I need 38.5 Billion to save my company from becoming bankrupt." I say
untying my tie. "You know what you have to do."

I brush my hand over my face. "How many containers would do." I ask sitting down. "20 full ones untouched and young send them to me by next week you'll have your 38.5 Billion." He says. "Deal and you'll have your containers by next week I say smirking.

End of POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well 👀 what do you think  Martin  and Jaxon talking about?

I changed Matthew to Martin (Michael's Dad)