Chapter 9

《Not edited》

Dad told me that Nick would pick me up so we can go together to the airport, why can't I just go by myself. At this point I feel like my Dad is up to something.

Is he hooking me up with Nicholas, sure feels that way. He treats him like the son he never had. I was taking my bags down the stairs when I saw Nicholas standing with my parents at the door.

He saw me struggle with the two suitcases and came towards me. "Hey Emily let me help you with those." He said taking both suitcases and caring them down the stairs effortlessly.

My parents were looking at us smiling, something is defiantly up. I looked at them up and down their smiles dropped once they saw me looking at them.

"Have safe trip honey." Mum said hugging and kissing me. "Don't forget to call me." Mia was at school but we said our goodbye before she went to school. "See you in three weeks love you." Dad said kissing my forehead.

"I love you guys." I said as I walked out. The door to the passenger seat was open with Nick ready to go.

I didn't realise how hot he looked. He was wearing a white shirt with his sleeves rolled up and black pants. He probably came stright from his office.

I got in the car. "We going to start at my place first if you don't mind I just want to take a shower, I came stright from work I had to finalise a few things." He said driving. "No it's okay we can stop at your place." I said looking out of the window.

We finally got to his house and to say it was gorgouse was an understatement. We got out and entered his house. "While I take a shower make yourself at home." He said smiling.

I went to the fridge and took out a bottle of water, and looked around the house, his house was so beautiful it was morden but he added his own touch into it.

I looked around for a while, the art he had around his house was so beautiful, I decided to go upstairs and check out the rooms and they all looked beautiful. I walked towards the end of the corridor and opened the the door this room I didn't see.

When I opened Nicholas was coming out of his bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist very low you could see his v-line and his abs I just couldn't look away.

I didn't realise he was walking towards me drying his wet hair he still had droplets of water going down his body I was watching one going down his chest until it disappeared into the towl.

Emily run, run and never look back I told myself but my body was frozen. "Can I help you Emily?" Nicholas asked holding the door. I swallowed and looked up at him. For a moment we just looked at each other.

I cleared my throat and turned around. "Sorry I was just looking around." I said unbuttoning my shirt and fanning myself. "I'll meet you downstairs." I said and walked away as fast as I could.

Oh my his so hot I said putting my hands over my face and leaning back into the couch. All these dirty thoughts ran through my mind what we could be doing in his room right now. No no no pull yourself together Emily.

We haven't even left, can I really go on a trip with him, when I'm feeling like this.

Nicholas POV

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist and dried my hair with the other one. When I looked towards my left my door was open with Emily standing there looking at my with her eyes wide open.

I laughed looking down and walked towards her. "Can I help you Emily?" I said but her eyes where roaming my body untill we locked eyes. She looked at me as if she wanted me to kiss her. We stared at each other I could feel the sexual tension between us it was driving me crazy.

I was so close to pulling her towards me those eyes she was giving me. She cleared her throat and turned around.
"Sorry I was just looking around." She said. "I'll wait for you downstairs." She said and walked away as fast as she could.

Fuck what just happened. I closed the door and got ready."

End of POV

I waited a for a few minutes and Nicholas came down holding his suitcase. As soon as he stepped into the room I could smell his Cologne which made me close my eyes. He even smalls so good.

"Emily I'm ready lets go." He said and I followed him out. He opened the car door for me, I said thank you and went in. He placed his suitcase in the boot then came in the car. We drove in silence I couldn't look at him I was too embarrassed.

We got to the airport I guess we going with his private jet to Hawaii. I waited in the car as Nicholas spoke to the pilot after he was done he opened my door and heald his hand out.

I placed my hand in his and all the butterflies in my stomach started. He hlped me out his sports car was low. We went into the plane and it was beautiful every thing was nude.
I sat down and the air hostess asked if I wanted anything I said no thank you and looked out of the window.

Nick sat infront of me, I took my phone out of my bag and checked if I had any massages. I could feel his eyes on me. I looked up and our eyes locked then I looked back to my phone. "Emily do I make you uncomfortable? I hope I don't." He said putting his hands on the table.

"No you don't." I said putting my phone on the table. "Do I make you nervous?" I looked at him and scoffed. "No why would you make me nervous." I said looking at him folding my hands.

"I don't know but let's get to know each other since we'll be spending three weeks together." He said sitting back. "So what's your favorite colour?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update❤