Chapter 19

Lena picked me up I couldn't stop crying. "Emily what happened?" She said placing her hand on my shoulder. "Please drive I...I need to get to Nicks place, I have to go back home something bad happen. Elena please drive as fast as you can.

"Okay just breathe and drink this." She said handing me a bottle of water. I took my small mirror out of my bag and my eyes are so red and puffy.

Mia please don't leave us, please don't leave me. I'm not even at your side when you need me the most, please hold on until we together.

"Mia got in a car accident and it's really bad Elena." I said crying. "Emily I'm so sorry we'll take my private jet I'll come with you." She said holding my hand.

We got to the house I ran in and went straight to my room, I took my suitcase and throw it on the bed and started throwing my clothes in with tears running down my face.

Mia you can't leave me no I won't allow it.

"Emily why are you crying." Nick asked coming towards me. I ignored him and continued to throw my clothes in my other suitcase. 

"Emily look at me." He said holding my arm stopping me. "What's wrong why are you crying? what happened?"  He said placing his hand on my cheek.
I pushed it away and pulled my arm away from him.

I zipped my suitcase and placed it down. "Emily please talk tobme, don't ignore me." The tears continued to fall down my face I really wanted to scream right now.

"Why didn't you tell me you were getting married and here I was thinking I would tell you I felt the same." I said shaking my head.

"Did you speak to Gabriella? Emily don't." I waved my hand for him to stop. "Congratulations Nick I don't have time for this my sister got into a car accident and I need to go home now."

"My Dad will send someone to replace me, this is probably the last time we'll ever see each other, goodbye Nick." I said pulling my suitcases with me and running down the stairs.

"Emily I'll arrange my jet for you."

"You don't need to, I'm going with  Elena. Don't act like you care about me Nick." I said and and continued to run down the stairs Elena helped me and we left.

Nichola's POV

I was in my office when I heard someone running up the stairs. It's probably Emily I said to myself smiling.

"Emily why are you crying." I asked coming towards her. She didn't answer me and continued to throw her clothes in her suitcase. 

"Emily look at me." I said holding her arm stopping her. "What's wrong why are you crying? what happened?"  I said placing my hand on her cheek.
She pushed it away and pulled her arm away from me.

Why is she so angry at me.

She zipped her suitcase and placed it down. "Emily please talk to me, don't ignore me." The tears on her face continued to fall. I hate seeing her cry.

"Why didn't you tell me you getting married and here I was thinking I would tell you I felt the same." She said shaking my head.

She felt the same.

"Did you speak to Gabriella? Emily don't." She waved her hand stopping me from talking. "Congratulations Nick I don't have time for this my sister got into a car accident and I need to go back home now."

Mia got in a car accident.

"My Dad will send someone to replace me, this is probably the last time we'll ever see each other, goodbye Nick." She said pulling her suitcases  and running down the stairs.