Chapter 11

I felt so warm I snuggled against whatever that was giving me this warmth. When I opened my eyes what I didn't expect was to be in Nicks arms cuddling, he had his arms wrapped around my waist my eyes popped out of their sockets.

I fell off the couch causing Nick to wake up and look around. "Emily are you okay?" He asked rubbing his eyes. One of his staff walked in.

"Sir you have a meeting in an hour I didn't want to disturb you and Miss Davis but I think it's best you get ready now before you get late." She said smiling at us holding her hands together.

My face was red out of embarrassment I got up and looked at him folding my arms. "I told you it wasn't a good idea watching a movie." He looked at me amused by what I said. "I'm sure you enjoyed our cuddle session." I rolled my eyes at him. "Please as if."

"Miss Davis please go get ready we'll send your breakfast up to your room so as you Sir." I walked up to my room  took my pajamas off and got in the shower.

After taking a very relaxing shower I got out and dried my body then wore my gown I wrapped a towel around my head.

As I walked out of my bathroom, the girl that told us to get ready walked in to drop of my breakfast which made my whole room smell so delicious.

"Thank you so much, what is your name? I asked sitting down to start feasting on the food infront of me. "My name is Ava." She said placing everything on the table for me before I could. "Anything else Miss Davis."

"Please just call me Emily I would really appreciate it." I said smiling at her. "And please inform the reat of the staff, I feel weird when everyone keeps calling me that." I said laughing lightly.

"Okay...Emily." she said laughing. "We just trying to be professional Mr Kade did say you a very important client and that we should treat you well and help you with everything."

Did he now, why is he like this I'm literally getting treated like royalty at this point. "Okay and thank you so much for all the help." I said smiling at her taking a bit out of the waffle with chocolate. After breakfast I brushed my teeth and got ready.

I chose an outfit that made me feel comfortable because were going to see the site where the new building will be bulit.

So I wore a black two piece suit with a black crop top and my black and white air force 1s, I paired the outfit with a silver necklace and erarings and my Piaget watch. I hair dried my hair and I  put it in a ponytail.

I had to look professional I took my work bag that had all the documents I needed for this meeting. It's time to start working.

I walked downstairs to find Nick putting his very expensive watch on but what court my attention was his outfit we were both wearing all black. He looked up and locked eyes with me. "I see you ready let's go." He said waiting for me to walk out the door.

I thought Nick would be driving us but his chauffeur was taking us. I don't get. "Are you a prince or something?" I asked looking away from my phone.

"No why?" He said as he was busy on his laptop. "You have a chauffeur, a lot of staff, a huge house like everything someone would want." His PA and a few people who worked for him were following us behind.

"No I'm just a business man that's very serious, I make my money and live a good life. I employed them because they needed a job and it's nice to have people around you, I don't make them do all these things they do, they do it because they want to. They do it as a way to show their
appreciation." He said closing his laptop looking at me.

"That's very kind of you Nick and don't get me wrong I didn't say that to offend you." I said smiling at him. "I know Emily." He said coping the tone of my voice making me laugh.

We got to the site and the Architects from my Dads business and Nicks were waiting for us, we walked around the place and it was beautiful.

"What I'm worried about is the amount of tree's that will have to be cut down, if possible if there's enough space can we not cut them down because you can see they've been here fo a while." I said as we stopped at a tree.

"Yes I agree with you Miss Davis and we'll make sure to draw the building in way where no tree's will be cut they are quite scattered and the site we'll be building on has no tree's, we choose this spot because of it." Jonathan said showing me the top view of the place we were standing on.

"The tree's are very scattered and and high so it will look great as we start designing the outside after we building." Xander said showing Nick.

"Wonderful Jonathan and Xander I said as I looked at the tablet. "Yes I agree we don't need to be chopping off any trees." Nick said as we continued to walk to the site. "This building has to be strong and the design must be on point." They nodded their heads

We got there and it was the perfect spot I was very pleased and so was Nick . It was getting hot and Nicks PA and a few of his employees were handing out cold drinks. They gave Nick two and he handed one to me. "Thanks I said fanning myself.

"We almost done here after this we'll have lunch with everyone and head to the Company to sign a few documents then we can head home." He said rolling up his sleeves. "That sounds good to me." I said taking off my jacket.

After everything we left and had lunch with everyone working with us and I got to know them more which was great. We were currently in a restaurant Nicks PA booked the whole restaurant Nick was sitting next to me.

My phone started ringing it was Mum.  "Please excuse me." I said getting up. I went to the other side because everyone was talking and it was noisy. "Heyy Mum." I said. "Heyy honey hope everything's going well." She said making me smile.

"Yes Mum everything is going perfectly how's Mia and Dad? I was going to call Dad to fill him in on what happened today. I said looking out of the huge window. "We miss you so much it's not even a week yet." Mia said screaming in the background. "Come back home now!" She said making me laugh. "I love you guys so much." I said smiling.

"We love you more." Mum said. "By the way how's  Nicholas doing, put him on the phone if he's around you Emily." Mum said making me roll my eyes  of course she would want to speak to him." I said smiling shaking my head.

I called Nick over and mouthed that my Mum wants to speak to him, he nodded his head and took my phone. "Heyy Nora how are you, I'm good thanks, yes she's been treating me very well." He said smiling while talking to my Mum.

"Hey Mia how's it going, yeah of course I'll come back, yes I'll take you out for shopping and lunch, I promise okay bye." He said laughing and hanging up. I guess our conversation is over. "I'm sorry about that." I said taking back my phone. "No it's okay, you have an amazing family Emily." Nick said sitting on the table. 

After lunch everyone went back to work and we were in Nicks office    which was stunning.  We were  signing documents I was on a video call with Dad filling him in about the project with Xander sitting next to me.

Today was such a long day, I'm so tired. Nick and I  and the Architects were the last to leave, it was so late.
I just want to sleep. We were on our way home and I was resting my head on the window.

"Tired?" Nick asked making me look at him. "Very tired." I said. "I'll ask Rose to prepare a relaxing bubble bath for you we almost home." He said taking his phone out. "I need one myself."

"I would really love that thank you Nick." When we got home we were greeted by the staff everything was taken off our hands I was led to to my room and a bubble bath was waiting for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update!!!!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Please vote and comment ❤