Chapter 17

I woke up with hugest headache I regret drinking the way I did but I sure had fun. I woke up and took a shower when I walked out Nick was standing by the door with a tray of food.

"Good morning Emily." He said showing me his charming smile. "Good morning Nick." I said walking towards him. "I know you feel like shit have breakfast and drink these you'll feel better and you can work from home until you feel better."

"Thank you so much Nick that's really sweet of you." I said looking into he's beautiful eyes. We stared at each other for a while until Nick cleared his throat. "I'm off to work I'll send all the documents that you need to sign, for now just relax." He said then walked out.

I sat down and had my breakfast after I drank some pills I went back to sleep.

Nicholas POV

I drove to Elena's place to check if she was still alive, I knocked and a very horrible looking Elena opened the door. "What do you want Nick?" She said putting her head on the door falling asleep.

I clapped my hands close to her ear. "Nick stop! I feel like shit already you not helping." She said running into the sitting room laying on the couch. "Good, I told you to stop clubbing so much look at you now." I said sitting opposite her.

"It's been a while since I went clubbing, I just wanted Emily to have some fun." She said holding a pillow in her arms. "Where did that get you? you both have the worst hangover." I said laughing.

I took off my jacket and walked towards the kitchen and prepared some breakfast for her, I took some aspirin from the top cabinet. I walked towards the sitting room. "Come on get up and eat something."

"Nick you the best brother in the whole world, do you know how much I love you?" She said sitting up smiling at me like a kid who just got candy. "Take care of yourself Lena."I said placing my hand on her head. "I'll see you later."

I arrived at work my employees always greet me and I greet them back. Alexa walked in. "Good morning Mr Kade." She said holding a lot of documents in her hand. Well this is going to be a very long day.

"Mr Kade you have four meeting today and Miss Emily has a few documents that she needs to work on and a few that needs to be singed." She's not feeling well she won't be able to do so much work.

"Send Simone to drop of these documents at my house so Emily can sign them and leave the rest of the document that don't need to signed here." I said getting up to put my jacket behind my chair.

Alexa left and I started going through the documents Emily was suppose to work on, but I'll help her out and do it for her. The only think in my mind is the kiss we shared, although she was drank that kiss affected me on so many levels.

My imagination has been running wild since last night I couldn't sleep thinking of the things I woud love to do to her. I need to get my head out of the gutter and start working I told myself sitting up and going back to work.

End of POV

Someone was knocking on the door I opened my eyes sitting up. "Come in." I said taking a sip of my water. "Emily I hope I'm not disturbing you Mr Kade sent these documents for you to sign." Ava said walking in with a tray with documents on it and a black pen.

"No it's okay Ava, I'm feeling much better now." She placed the tray on my lap and I started reading through the documents and signing it.

After signing the five documents I called Elena. "Hey Elena how are you feeling?" I said smiling. "Hey Em I'm feeling better than I was s few hours ago, my amazing brother took care of me."

"Awww that's so sweet of him." I said my heart melting. "Yeah even though he scolded me, he can be very nice." She said making me laugh. "He brought my breakfast to my room and brought pills for me." I said blushing. "My brother is a true gentlemen." She said proudly.