Chapter 1

WARNING: 

- Gore (Kinda Gorey) 

-Depression 

-Suicide talk

This whole story is told from Izuku's pov: 

"Just take a swan dive off the roof of the building!" Kachan says, as he laughs. 

The words that haunt me. Even now as I'm sitting on the edge of the famous skyscraper, Musutafu Skytree. The wind was stinging my tear-stained cheeks, and was running through my hair, making it a mess. 

"Oh Kachan, if only you knew." I say softly, shaking my head.

The streets of Musutafu were lit up by the sun setting, still surprisingly busy, despite the fact the sun was going down. I wished I could become a hero, but that was it. It was just a wish. I would never be able to become a hero, never, not without a quirk. No matter how hard I tried, nothing would get me to being a hero. But a wish is a wish, and I will never regret having it, despite all the pain it caused me. Musutafu really was beautiful, although many villains resided here. I stand up slowly, and sigh softly, admiring the view. If this was to be the last sunset I see, the last breath I breathe, I wanted to take it in. 

I looked down at all the people below me, there were men and women smiling, young children filled with laughter and joy. How I longed to be one of them. One of the people who were blessed enough to have a quirk, blessed enough to have friends. The only person I had was Mama. My dear Mama. She means the world to me. She was and still is a beautiful, kind, and funny person. She stuck by me, even when she knew I had no quirk. I will always love her. I just want her to be happy, and even though it may cause her immense pain to know I am gone at the start, she will eventually get over it and be happy once again. Happier than she was with me.

The sun finally sets and the streets quieten down. It was dark, but the lights lit up the streets, illuminating the city. The heroes may be coming out for patrol soon, if I was going to do it, I needed to do it now. I smile softly as tears fill my eyes. I take a few small steps closer to the edge, being careful not to fall. 

"Goodbye Mama. Goodbye Kachan. Goodbye world." I say, before taking one last step, and falling of the edge. 

My whole life flashed before my eyes, and deafening cracks of my bones, and squelches from my flesh was heard. Within seconds I blacked out, a small smile on my face, happy that the pain was finally over.. 

What felt like hours later, I woke up sitting beneath a cherry blossom tree. The petals were falling, making it look beautiful. There was a lake near the tree, surrounded by rocks, with water lilies and lily pads scattered on it. There were hills, with luscious green grass and daisies growing on it. Birds soaring high above my head, and some singing a beautiful melody. There were more bushes and trees, each with an abundance of fruit. It felt like heaven. I hear humming and see a woman beside me, a man sitting near her. 

The woman had light green hair and freckles. Her eyes were a beautiful hazel colour, and she was quite slim. She was wearing a pink dress, that was littered with a strawberry print. The man had black hair, but forest green eyes, shining in the sun. They looked almost exactly like mine. He was wearing black sweatpants and a white t-shirt. 

"Oh Izuku, you're up." Says the woman cheerfully. 

She had a smile on her face, and two dimples appeared on her cheeks. 

"Hello Miss. Is this heaven or something?" I ask, confused. 

"No Izuku. This is our home, for the people with the curse after they die." Says the man, smiling. 

"What curse? Why am I here? I'm not cursed." I say.

"You must be, Izuku." Says the woman. 

"Am I dead?" I ask.

"No sweetheart you aren't. And by the looks of it, you won't be dying anytime soon!" She chuckles.

The man pats me on the shoulder and gives me a reassuring smile.

"Might want to know how you aren't dead, right kiddo?" He asks.

I nod rapidly, confused to who these people are, but more importantly why I'm not dead. It's impossible to survive a 634m fall! I should have died on impact.

"You have a curse, a curse that has been passed down from generation to generation. Your mother has it too, so do we. This curse prevents you from dying, and ageing." Says the man solemnly.

"But you can age your appearance! You can choose how old you want to be, but it is limited to 0 to however old you are right now. So since you are 15, you can choose to look any age till 15." The woman chimes in. "You can also heal yourself instantly, though you will feel the pain of your injuries until they are healed."

" Okay.... but who are you guys?" I ask, still trying to process the information.

"Oh, right! I'm Yui Midoriya, your aunt." Auntie says happily. "And this is my husband, and your uncle, Kiyoshi Midoriya."

"Pleased to finally meet you, Izuku Midoriya." Uncle says.

"Likewise." I say, with a bright smile.

"How does he have the curse if he isn't related to us?" I ask inquisitively, confused.

"I don't really know. In my time it wasn't just limited to your family. Over time, I guess the curse just died out. You're family is the only one that has it." He says with a shrug. "You better wake up before someone sees your body." Auntie says.

"Mhm, just make sure to heal yourself as soon as you wake up. It's going to hurt." Uncle says grimacing.

"Mhm, with all the injuries you have." Auntie says, giving me a look.

"To heal, just imagine yourself fully healed and healthy and you should be good." Says Uncle.

"Good Bye Izuku." Says Auntie.

"Cya Kiddo." Says Uncle, ruffling my hair. 

I feel a falling feeling, and with that the heaven around me fades, leaving me in darkness again.

How did you like it? I hope valerievaleire_swan likes it too. Make sure to check out her acc and follow her. :) Stay safe, darlings. Bye, and I'll cya in the next update (Which will be on a Wednesday!)