Chapter 10

Hey again! Welcome back to my book. I changed the cover, because I realized that it looks better. I also made a new book called 'Lifeline.' It's a DabiDeku book, and I'm really excited for it. Make sure to read it if you are interested. Anyway, lets get on with this chapter. This chapter is really, really really, really long, so I have to split it. Again.  Hope you enjoy it! I'm so sorry for being gone for so long. I was struggling with my mental health, and then my ADHD and then my degree, and then court, and then my ex, so its just been hectic. I'm really sorry, updates will be slow af.

.

.

.

.

.

I yawn sleepily, as the light from my window streams through the crack between my curtains, and into my eyes. Slowly, I open them, before moving slightly. I hear as small groan, and turn around to see Aki, holding onto my waist as if it was the only thing keeping him alive. Rolling my eyes, I smile fondly, watching him open his eyes. 

"Morning sleepy head." I say, smiling.

"Morning baby." He replies, sitting up.

I swing my legs out of bed and open the curtains, the blinding light illuminating the room. I stretch, before yawning once again. The sky outside was a beautiful blue, and there was not a cloud in the sky. I could tell today was going to be a good day.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask, looking back at him. 

"Yeah." He replies. 

He stares at me, his gaze softening. The corners of his mouth upturn, and he smiles softly. His blue hair shimmered in the sun, and his eyes were shining. 

"What are you smiling for?" I question, giggling. 

"I'll tell you afterwards. Shinso said to get ready by the way, Aizawa wants to meet us at your cafe." Aki adds. 

"Oh? But then, who will be working at the cafe?" I wonder, confused. 

"Silly. We have workers." Aki laughs. 

I chuckle, and nod my head. 

"Mm. I made us new accessories for occasions like these, last week. So we don't have to wear some makeshift disguise." I say, walking over to a trunk at the edge of my bed and pulling out a few things. 

Aki walks over, curious. 

"Sounds cool." He says. 

"So you can wear whatever you want, the accessories mostly focus on the face, and voice since that's what we're trying to cover. Obviously, we have a face mask, but I did add some of my own touches to it. Inside it, is a voice changer. These won't make us sound glitchy but make us sound different to what we usually do." I explain, showing him the items of clothing. "I also have sunglasses. These are actually pretty high-tech. They analyse your surroundings and people, so you know who is a threat. They also have a built in tracker, in case you lose it. I got us both wigs, but I'll have to help you install it. Yours is honey blonde with streaks of blue, mine is Black, and half of it is white."

"Cool. You did pretty well. I'm proud. Oh, don't worry about the wig, I had to install Kazuya's loads of times before." Aki says, patting the top of my head. 

"Thank you. Now I'm going to shower. There's one in the other room too, if you want to have one too." I comment. "I bought some new clothes. They're different to what I usually wear, but I thought they looked cool. And they go with what you would think a vigilante would wear." 

"I'm sure you'll look beautiful. Now we need to hurry up and get ready, I want to take you somewhere too, we a have a few hours before we need to go, so we can come back here, and put on the accessories, then leave." Aki says, smiling, a distant look in his eye.