Chapter 7

I am so making Toshi and Izu best friends and Aizawa a dadzawa. I don't even feel bad about it. 

"Aki Tanaka. What do they mean by this?" I say, smiling sweetly. 

However the look on my face was deceiving, I was ready to murder this bitch and not even feel guilty about it. 

"Rip Aki. We love you dude!" Haru says, mocking a salute.

"Hah! See you in hell!" Kazuya cackles. 

"Kill him Kirito!" Shinso shouts loudly, before covering his mouth, blushing out of embarrassment. 

"Heh- well- so..." Aki says, trembling. 

"Explain." I say softly, letting my smile drop. "Don't be scared. Unless you have a reason to." 

"T-they're already vigilante's anyway! Kazuya is Crimson, Haru is whitewash and Shinso is Mockingbird, and you already know I can work with you. You trained me for a while after all. And they knew they were meeting somebody who wanted to make them all a team and be a leader. I just didn't tell them you were D-dark Sorrow. I promise!" Aki stutters. 

"Okay. Thank you. And don't be scared of me Aki. I'd never hurt you. I love you too much to do that." I say. 

"I know. I love you too." Aki says. 

He holds me by my hips and I feel that familiar tingling sensation I get when he touches me. His hands were cool, and I felt myself shiver slightly. He leans in slowly, until we are so close we were almost touching. 

"Don't dodge." Aki says, before pressing his lips against mine. 

I kiss back, turning into putty as he holds me close. I run my hands through his hair, feeling my fingers slip through his silky locks. I hear somebody clear their throat and we pull away quickly. 

"I have to see enough of this with dad and papa. Now it's with you and Aki. When will I be free from the sappy shit?" Whines Shinso, dropping to his knees.

Haru was blushing a fierce shade of red, as he covered his eyes with his hands and Kazuya was squealing.

"Sorry guys. I forgot you were there." I say, nervously, hiding behind Aki. 

"I'm going to say sorry, but I'm not really sorry." Aki says, pulling me out from behind him and wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Can we just get back to the matter at hand please?" I ask. "And I look up to all of you as vigilante's. The work you do is so inspiring."

"Dark Sorrow looks up to us!" Haru says, jumping up and down. 

"Calm down Haru." Kazuya says, patting him on the head. 

"One other thing I have to tell you. My really name isn't actually Asahi Kirito, I'm Izuku Midoriya, the dead kid, from a couple months ago. I faked my death, and changed how I look. Around anyone that isn't all of us, please call me Asahi or Kirito." I say quietly.

"Cool!" Haru says. 

"I see the resemblance." Kazuya says thoughtfully. 

"Well what do you say? Do you want to join me?" I ask, excited. 

"Hell yeah!" Kazuya screams, pumping the air with her fist. 

"Well obviously!" Haru says, clapping his hands together. 

"Sure. Who would have thought that the innocent coffee shop worker would end up being one of Japan's most famous vigilante's?" Shinso says. 

"Shut up." I laugh. "Also, when is Aizawa patrolling my area. It pains me to admit this, but I miss him."