Chapter 9

Hello! How are you all, mah bootiful demonz? Here is a new chapter! I bite my nails so much, so I'm so making it something Izu does because of anxiety. Sorry for lowkey being dead again, it's been a while. Complications with my mental health. Don't worry, I'm feeling better now, so I am back now. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

.

.

.

.

At around 7am Shinso started to stir and woke up with a loud yawn. My phone had died a few hours ago, so I was just sitting there, internally dying till 3. 

"Zuzu, are you okay now? Aki was freaking out when I told him you were screaming on my couch." Shinso says tiredly. "He's at your house."

"Yeah. Did Aki sound okay? What did he say? Is he pissed off? What if he leaves me? What if-" I start to mumble, feeling panic slowly arise in me. 

I anxiously bite my nails again. I swear I'll have no nails left at this point. 

"No, he was just worried. It'll be okay, he loves you too much to let you go." Shinso says. "And you seriously need to stop biting your nails." 

"I know.. anyway how was your sleep?" I ask, changing the topic. 

"Good. Good. I can tell you didn't sleep." Shinso says, tutting slightly. 

"Oh shut it, you insominac. Do you have concealer though? I don't want to worry your parents." I question. 

"Yeah, it's in the drawer in the sink. I've got a spare toothbrush there too. Help yourself. You're practically a son to dad, and I've got a feeling to papa now too. Anything that's mine is certainly yours." He says, giving a small smile.

That is a rare occurrence in Shinso. I couldn't help but smile back softly. He walks over to his closet and beckons me over. 

"I think my clothes might be a bit too big for you, but pick what you want to wear." He says, gesturing to all the clothes in his closet. 

"You wouldn't mind?" I ask, tilting my head slightly. 

"No." He says, shrugging. " Help yourself." 

I slowly look through the clothes until I get further down, where they look smaller until I find something that would fit me. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth with the spare toothbrush, and get changed into the outfit.

I come out wearing this, and head downstairs, guessing Shinso was there too, since he wasn't up here

I come out wearing this, and head downstairs, guessing Shinso was there too, since he wasn't up here. As expected, everyone was downstairs. 

"Clearly you didn't sleep well." Aizawa says, looking over at me.