Empty Space▫

The thought of dating again was never in mind but the way my friends put it,I should try it.maybe ion know should I?.But something telling me to do it,but another voice inside my head telling me no your not ready,The love I have for August is to strong for me to risk it with loving someone else and besides My heart will and forever always be August's.

"Mommy,can we go over Grandma house"Aj asked.

"Sure,baby just go get your sister up and get ready".I sat up coming back to reality and I picked up a sleepy Auiko.I swear she acts and looks more like August everyday.

She opened her eyes half way and a smile appeared on her face,Once she realized it was me."Heyy mommy's baby".I said cheerfully bouncing a now happy Auiko.

"let's get ready,so you can go see grandma".I said going in the bathroom with Auiko on my hip.
I helped her out her p'jays and placed her in the tub,I washed her curly hair that she inherited for me and August.

"Mommy..?".Auiko sweet soft voice spoke.

"Yes,baby".I said while grabbing the wash cloth and putting 'baby body wash'on the cloth,Washing her body.

"How come all my friends have Daddies but I don't?".

I didn't know what to say,I just looked at her feeling my eyes tear up.That's the question that I've been trying to avoid ever since,I gave birth to Auiko.I knew she would soon became concerned about her dad ,since everytime I drop her off at daycare all her playmates parent's had dad's that pick them up and bring them to daycare,While Auiko just get picked up from daycare by me and get dropped of by me as well.I didn't know how to answer Auiko question but I managed to answer the best way I can.

"Uhh,that's because Daddy's on vacation".My voice cracked as I felt a big lump in my through.I didn't wanna cry in front of Auiko,so I sucked it up and continued washing her up.
Once I was done I grabbed her towel wrapping it around her and drying her off.I got Auiko ready by putting her on her white shorts,With her navy blue graphic panda tee and her black gladiators,and to top it off with her pearl earrings.I styled her hair into a High Doughnut bun.Auiko ran out the bathroom heading to her room to play with her toys.

Aj came to show me his outfit that he picked out himself.He had on black joggers and, his 'Jordan's 23' tank top with his Nike jordans 6's.I chuckled realizing he stylish just like his Dad."I see you Aj,Go on with ya bad self".I giggled and went in my room looking through my closet.
I've picked out several outfits but couldn't decide which one to wear,So I just chooses to wear my strapless white Jumpsuit and my Louis vuittion nude heels.And my diamond stud earrings.My hair was bone straight stopping in the middle of my back.

I went to Auiko room to see if she was ready."You ready babygirl".She nodded her head and stood up grabbing my hand.I went to Aj room and he was playing his game."You ready to go Aj"?.He shook his head and turned of his game,Following behind me and Auiko as we headed downstairs and out the door.

GrandMa Sheila's House:

We were at August Mama house,Since the kids wanted to go so badly.They loved there grandma more than anything,Their bound with their grandma was unbreakable.Auiko sat on Mama Sheila's lap and Aj played with the rest of the kids.

"So how's everything going Ariel"?Mama sheila asked placing Auiko down and letting her run around just like the rest of the kids who were there.

"Uhh,I'm hanging in there for the kids,but it's still challenging knowing I can't wake up to my Baby".I said trying to hold back tears.

"I know...but what if I told you August wasn't Dead".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~