♦Dear old...Friend

'They just deaded you left you in all black,but dear ole August please call back~Arial

:Saturday :

I woke up off the couch stretching.Since I couldn't Make it to my nice bed last night,I've just decided to crash out on the couch,but it doesn't matter ain't lik I had someone in it waiting for me.right?I'm just a loner who misses her husband very dearly.I still can't figure out why hasn't he come back for me yet.Like did I ever mean anything to him?Maybe he doesn't wanna come back because of something I did,but what did I do to make him not come back home to his lovely kids and wife,There's has to be a mystery behind this.

I jogged upstairs stepping into my closet looking for something to wear.Since I'll be doing a little investigation myself today.I look through my closet seeing a blue Short tight dress.I shrugged up my face moving passed that.I looked to the right of my closet and I found a outfit(Ari outfit in the media.)

I hop in the shower and washed my body and dried off,Grabbing my towel and wrapped it around me.I put on my undies and Sport's bra.And I put my outfit on and began walking out the bathroom and out the door.I beeped my car unlocking the car doors and I got inside thinking.
The only guy I know in the world who could know where August was Smokey.I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel and I pulled out the driveway Making my way toWestside Atlanta.

Thinking of the cold hearted street's sent a chill up my body a little,to know that every man that walks the foot of those streets only get influenced by bad behavior and end up dealing and end dead just by looking at a person wrong.it's crazy right?Well but that's just how things go around there it ain't friendly.I pulled up at Smokeys crib and I locked my car doors and I made my little small body frame to the loud busy crowd that was surrounded around smokeys door steps.From the looks of it.They all were wannabe dealers and young boys who just wanted to fit in.

I made my way closer towards them and One with really pretty eyes tapped the guy next to him and they stopped there conversation putting all there attention on me.

"Wassup pretty lady,what can we do for ya today".One guy spoke,biting his lip and rubbing his chin.

"Uh yea I guess,do any of you know where I can find Smokey".I said

"Nahh,we haven't heard from him in like 6 months,but why wassup".I gave an unsure look because from what I'm hearing August and Smokey could be somewhere together.

"No reason".And with that I left the scene before something badd happens.

I'm trying to piece this whole puzzle together.If August nowhere to be found and Smokeys nowhere to be found than where could they possibly be.All this thinking is stressing me out,I can't deal.I just wanna get away from all of this and pray and hop August pop up.

I'm tired of crying,I just wanna feel loved again.

My mind went elsewhere and I ended up at the person house,I thought I never would speak to or wanted to be bothered by again.

I knocked twice before the door swung open and there He stood,tall and muscular with his Milk chocolate complexion.My head was down and I knew,I was going to regret coming Here but I knew needed someone to vent to and he was my only option.
"I see your finally back,I guess you really couldn't stay away from me".he grin shutting the door behind me.

Vote

Comment

Share

Since I'm not really getting any feedback or comments I think I'll just update on my own pace,until than see what happens next on~A Missing Heart.