Never switch up.

~She never switched it up even when everybody did~

I looked up to see the familiar voice and it was My homegirl Armani.QveenFlvcoMe and her go way back like way back in elementary.Me and her use to be the bestest friends until she moved away in highschool and I've never got the chance to see her ever again until now.She was always cool and down to earth,No one and I mean no one could cross me or even look at me wrong because she would be on they ass in a heart beat.That's what I love about her she was never scared to pop off on a bitch nor a nigga.

"How the he'll did you get in here girl".I laughed

"I know you like the back of my Remy Brazilian,so I knew were you kept the spare key".

I ran to her and embraced her into a hug"OMG it's been so long".I said looking at her.

"Yea I know boo,how have you been girl,I heard you was with that fine ass singer August".She said sitting back down on the couch.

"Umm well I was until he went missing".I sat down beside her and I looked at the floor.

"What you mean,he went missing"?.She said concerned.

"He didn't actually leave he just never came back to me and that's what kinda making me go crazy".I stood up and rubbed my temples.

"Well maybe you should get your mind off of that and come party with me for my birthday".She said trying to lighten the mood up.

"Uhh well okay maybe I could drink a few shots".

"No girl you need the whole damn bottle".She said chuckling.

"Yes I need something strong ,but when is your party"?.I asked.

"Its this weekend actually,You should wear something nice and bring a bikini".

"So your having a pool party".I raised a brow because I haven't been to one of those in so long,I barely even showed my body in so long.

"Yea somewhat like that".She grabbed her purse and made her way to the door."I'm finna hid out but ima stop by tomorrow okay and we going go shopping ".

I nodded my head and watched her leave out and I shut the door,making My
Way upstairs and I laid down sleeping off the day that I just had.
☁⛅

I opened my eyes to the burning sun that was beaming thru my Windows.I covered my eyes and I got up shutting the curtains and made my way in the bathroom into the shower.

I took a washcloth and began to wash my body for about an hour and I finally stepped out and wrapped the towel around my body and I went to go see what I'll be wearing today.

I look through my closet ad decided just to put on a denim Jean jumper and my brown gladiators with my rope gold chain,I put my hair in a tight doughnut bun.I grabbed my keys and purse and made my way to my car.I was going to go get my babies Finally,feels like I didn't see them in forever.

Once I made my way to Mama sheila house,there was a very familiar car parked in the driveway,it was kinda the same car I had instead the inside of the car was red.I ignored the car and I just went on about my way.I knocked twice before the door swung open and I seen mama sheila,Aj and Auiko was nowhere to be found nor was Chay,mya,Kay.

"Hey ari".mama sheila said.

"Heyy mama".

I came inside and I smelt food being cooked.I sniffed the air and sat down.Than all at once Aj and auiko came running towards me and jumped on me.