❤Sentimental or Maybe Sinmental

"Pleasee stop"I plead out.

It was no reason of me wasting my breath he wasn't going to stop after I told him to over a 100th time.

I tried moving him off of me but it was no use he was to strong. All I could do was cry and wish August was here to protect me,but who am I kidding I should just let it happen since I'm not worth nuffin,basically.My husband fake his death and literally left me and hasn't returned yet and it's been almost over 8 months since he been gone.I sat there looking at the ceiling still letting the tears scream down my face.I hate myself for even coming here knowing damn well I was going to regret it.I just don't listen yo! I swear I don't listen and it's sad.All of this over thinking was making me feel light headed and I soon I was out for good.

Marcus Pov

As soon as I got my pants down Ari ass was out.I smacked her cheeks but she wasn't moving nor waking up.I started panicking,I wasn't going to hurt her I was only bluffin.I picked her up and carried her upstairs and laid her down in my king sized bed.I went to go get a cold washcloth and a glass of water.Once I came back in the room,I placed the washcloth on her forehead and threw the water on her Causing her to raise up.Thank goodness she woke up.She looked at me terrified and it kinda saddens my heart a little,See I actually love Ari but my split personality always gets in the way with her.One minute I'm talking to her and there for her the next I'm all over top of her trying to take her innocence that belongs to someone else.I think I should go see a doctor about this but all there going do Is try put me in a crazy house and I ain't crazy just have crazy split personality okay!.

I snapped out of my thoughts once my eyes came in connect with Ari big beautiful eyes.Maybe I should apologize and tell her about my illnesses.

"I'm sorry ari".I said truthfully.

"For what?"she said not once looking at me.

"For trying to take advantage of you,look it's not me Ari I swear it's like this other person takes over me in like the next half hour".I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Mhmm well you should go see someone for that Marcus,You know I was scared at first than the feeling went away like Maybe I deserve this maybe all of this was meant to happen but with all the things I've been going thru this wouldn't even surprise me forreal forreal.".

"Don't say that Ari you didn't deserve none of that,I swear I'll go see someone for this crazy disease but your to beautiful to think like that,I know you've been going thru some things but at the end it'll all be worth it I promise ".I grabbed her face making her look directly at me.

"Mhmm whatever"she grabbed her shoes and with that she was gone.

Ari POV

I had to leave Marcus house before any thing else bad happens.I think Marcus is the real life hulk.one minute he's fine and a sweetheart the next this boy coming at me like a full charged up Meek mill's.I got inside my car driving home,I guess I'll go pick up the kids tomorrow than.once I made it home,I just unlocked the door and took off my shoes.

"Well well well...if it isn't Ms.Ari herself".

....

Comment

Vote

Share

Became a fan of minnie's