✖✖✖

Correct me if I'm wrong but did I just hear her say that August isn't dead?.I'm pretty sure that what's she said I know I'm not hearing things because I passed my hearing test,but if she knew he wasn't dead why didn't she tell me this before.I've been going through Many many stages of depression and she just sat there and let me without telling me that the love of my life was still out there.

"August isn't dead what do you mean?"I spoke still a little thrown off from what she said.

"The hospital called and said there's been a huge mistake,August isn't dead he never was...They believe that he escaped the hospital the moment they pronounced him dead".

I had to take a step back and recollect my thoughts,August isn't dead this must be a miracle.I can finally have my baby back in my bed and hold me tight with his strong long arms.But hold up wait before I get excited let me turned it down a notch.if August isn't dead why hasn't he returned back home?.Why isn't he out looking for me?Why haven't he come to his mama house.There's a lot of questions that needs answers.

"Why haven't August come back home if he isn't dead"I said a little worried playing with my fingers.

"Don't worry Ari he's probably just trying to find himself and get his self together before he come back home...I'm sure he'll return soon".

I shook my head and got up grabbing Aukio hand and calling after Aj.

"Hopefully,cause I don't have time to be playing these games...Aj come on sweetie."

"Maaa can I stay here with Kay,Mya,chay please".Auiko and Aj said pleading.

"Sure ask your grandmother".They ran to their grandma asking could they stay.

Mama sheila said they could stay,So I guess I'll be spending my weekend alone.I hugged&kissed my babies goodbye.

"Be good okay and I'll see y'all sunday".I opened the door and shut it exiting out Mama Sheila's house.

I made my way to My car and hop in starting the car and came eye to eye with the pic of Me and August on our honeymoon. My eyes became glossy and I felt hot tears run down my face."Where ever you are I hope you come back soon".I wiped my tears and pulled out the driveway,Making my way to the mall since I have nothing else better to do.

Once I found a good parking spot I stepped out my car,locking the doors and made my way into the mall.I looked around spotting my favorite store.Forever 21
I went inside and saw this cute romper and cardigan.I decried just to leave it there and go look somewhere else.
I walked to the food court and got myself a pizza and paid for it and sat down taking a bit of my pizza and scrolled down my instagram checking my feed.

The loud noise of people talking and moving around filled my ears.It was so loud that I didn't notice that somebody was making there way towards me.

"Long time no see Ma".

I nearly choked on my pizza,once I realized who it was.I looked up to see the person I thought I would never see ever again in my life.I thought he was dead how could this be.

"Hh-how are you still -aa-alive"I stuttered.

-~~~~~~~Who do you think it could be~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was short babes,it'll be longer next time~~~~~~~~~

Vote

Comment

Share

Become a fan.

Luv yaa-