Part 0

stuff about y/n aka hypno:

Age- late 30's or more specifically 39
(To me bratt looks 43 and he's said to be in his early 40's)

Looks- Up to you

Outfit- full black bodysuit, jacket that's purple/green, and white sneakers

Accessories- round gold sunglasses with purple triangle lens + they help with hypnosis, earring on the right which is a gold triangle with a purple upside down triangle inside, a choker with the same charm as the earring

(Can you tell I have a wired love for gold and purple triangle jewelry?)

A watch that works also as a phone, and your wedding ring

Y/n's backstory:
You had a career in the world of dancing. But you got this career though using hypnosis as it guarantied getting you wants you wanted, even if your methods were a bit cliché at times.
Of course, this means the AVL caught wind of your crimes and this lead to you needed to leave your life of fam for a world of crim, but it didn't bother you to much, villanelle was fun, and it meant you could practice hypnosis more then normal, and it also lead to a wonderful marriage.

Now onto the one thing you all actually wanna know, how you ended up married to Balthazar bratt.

You didn't really know brat too well as kids, but on some occasions like a celebration of some kind, you'd be able to talk and hang out at times, along with other kid actors.

Things got rocky when Brat's show got canceled when he hit an early puberty, and the video of him breaking someone's camera after throwing a tantrum in public. Of course you were worried, but you knew there wasn't anything you could do, no mater the amount of hypnosis you could try tried, for all you new it can backfired, so although it was selfish, you never tried to reach out to him.
It kinda paid off, you got publicity about what happened + you had shows/special appearances that could distract you.

Around the time you left the world of fame is when the two of you were able to meet again, and although you were happy, brat wasn't.

He did have every right to be, you did ditch him to keep up your image while his burned to the ground after that video. It took a long time to have brat forgive you, and no you didn't use hypnosis although that would have worked better.
You guys regand your friendship, which turned into the awkwardness that is dating as an adult, and it turned into you saying yes when he asked for your hand in marriage.

You two are happily married, and having fun in the life of crime with one another.

And no, you see nothing wrong with his plans of revenge.