Chapter 7

Making our way to Hollywood, we were underwater. I will admit it was kinda nice being underwater again, "reminds me when you bugged me to go diving" I say as I grab brats arm and he chuckled "hey in my defence, I wanted to test out some new gear" and I smiled. "We're here" brat says and we start rising to the surface.

As we walked to the surface we saw we were walking into the beach, people stopped to look then immediately began running. "HELLO HOLLYWOOD!" Brat shouted into a mic, "I'm back, and bigger than ever!".
I watched everyone run away screaming as our robot continued walking through Hollywood, brat was absolutely loving it. "Babe, arm the cannons" he said and I clicked a few buttons and the shoulder pads on the robot lifted, "all good" I said. "Chew on THIS!" And he began firing the gum anywhere he could hit, laughing like a maniac. "I bet it looks like a horror film down there" I say and brat pulled me to his side "ya, like... what's that one monster from ghostbusters called?" He asked and I was about to start naming some monsters off but one of Gru's kids who had a hat on started yelling.
"Hey mullet heat! Glasses! LET US OUT!" She yelled and I groaned "brat kid", and brat then turned his attention back to Gru's kids, "don't worry girls, I got you a special front row seat" and flicked a switch that opens the door to the chest and he dropped the girls into his hand, and he had the robot go over to a building and drop the girls off on the top window ledge, "once again I win and gru lose, enjoy the show girls" and he had the robot walk off, "arnt you a bad boy" I say kissing his cheek "ha, hey why don't you take a spin?" He asked and I backed up a bit "no way, I don't know how to- WOW-" he then pulled me to the controls and his hands on mine, "here I'll help" he says and we continue walking to the hills.

It was kinda fun to drive the robot, and I'm happy brat was helping me, and that he's letting me drive it, and it was a bit romantic... in some way.

When we finally made it to the mountain brat took back control of the robot and he stomped over the Hollywood letter sign... thing, "ha ha, this is it, this is it" he said "lights, camera... LASER!" And with that he activated the laser... and it worked, out of the head set the laser fired and he baggan cutting Hollywood out of the ground, as I jumped up around a bit from excitement, "I can't believe it! It actually worked" and Clive cheard along with me and brat pulled me over and gave me some small kisses.
As we continued cutting, Bart started talking again, "look at that laser go, I love it when a plan comes together" but Clive then began screaming, "AHHH! ITS GRU" and when we looked out we saw a flying gold ship with weapons ready to fire, "RUN!" I yelled and brat shut off the laser as was about to go when we were hit with the missiles.
The robot ended up losing its footing on the mountain and it along with us ended up tumbling down the mountain.
When the robot hit the ground I opened my eyes and saw that brat over me, "Holly- babe are you okay?" I ask but he said he was fine "just... really frustrated" he then hit some switch's and the robot got back up, "beside, it'll take more than that to stop me" and once back up he helped me up, "brat back, go get that barf bag" and moved one of the levers to open up a compartment sending the robots out.
We watched the robots attack and rip apart the ship, then the ship went down. "BULSI" he yelled then grabbed both me and Clive "Did you 2 see that, ALL gone! Bye bye wonder twins" and him + Clive gave a small wave, "now let's continue" and he turned the laser back on. As we continued, I kept staring at brat with a smile which he noticed, "why so happy?" He asked and I shrugged "eh, just wanna be happy" and he smiled back "ya, I like seeing you happy" which made me blush a bit, "ugh, sorry that was super cheesy" he says and I link one of my arms with him "it's cute, not cheesy, beside everything I've ever said was cheesy" i tell him and he chuck at that.
"Wait, what's that sound?" Clive asked and we look back at the screen and saw it detected someone, and that someone was gru passed out in the road, "well would you look at that" I say and brat started moving the laser over to him, "sorry gru, this is gonna be a total BURN!" And he started moving the laser towards gru, "I've been A BAD BOY!" As he started laughing and I saw Gru being to wake up and freak out, but the laser shut off.

"Wait- why did you-" but the robot then began shaking "what? WHAT'S HAPPENING?" Brat yelled but because of the shaking it knocked us over, while things began shutting down, and when the robot did stop shaking, it fell to its side and into a small building breaking its head off.
When we opened my eyes I noticed we stopped moving, but I was sort of being crushed by Clive and some screens, "brat... brat?" I say while moving the screens off me, "brat... BRAT!" I lock around but no one, "CLIVE! WHERE'S BRAT?" I yelled as I picked up the Clive's... head, "AGH" as I dropped him. 'Oh... god Clive' I think as I grabbed his head again "AHHHH" Clive then began screaming and I freaked out again, but thankfully I didn't throw his head and just shook his head to calm down. "Clive wears brat?" I asked but he didn't say anything, "AGH- CLIVE!" I yelled then saw one of the eyes brok in, so I put Clive's head in my arms and climbed out of the robot head- "HANDS UP!" Yelled an AVL agent as he pointed a weapon at me.

'Shut' I thought, then noticed there was only one agent, "I said, put-" so I threw Clive's head at him and it was a direct hit, now out of the robot I ran past him and down a nearby alley. 'Now all I gotta do if find-' but once I turned the corner, I was faced with more agents, "HEY! HANDS UP" as they all pointed weapons at me, and reluctantly... I did as they said.