Part 2

About 2-4 houses had passed as we drove back to the base, but finally we made it back.

The base wasn't anything special, just a large pyramid structure on an island, with spikes at the bottom and a large rubix cube at the top. Funny enough, this base was kinda just our house.

Making it closer I clicked a button and the gears turned and the windshield of the boat then streaked over the 2 of us turning into a submarine... kinda, but it still allowed me to drive underwater as red lights flashed and the doors to the bottom part of the base opened. This part of the base wasn't too interesting, it was mostly where we kept our vehicles and also some power tools. Surfacing to the top I clicked the same button and it turned the gears back. As I turned off the boat brat hopped out and started to walk off to the elevator, but what was odd was that he hadn't been talking for the whole ride.
I hopped out of the boat and ran into the elevator with him, and as we took the elevator up I looked over at him to see he was pouting 'oh god' I thought and I decided I'd try to say something "brat, uhm-" but he then began stomping his foot causing the elevator to shake as he started throwing a tantrum about losing the diamond.

Once the doors opened, Bart stomped out of the elevator and continued screaming as I followed behind, trying to get his attention, and we then went into a room that held the large and still not finished robot. "It isn't fair" brat screamed and that's when I grabbed him by his collar and screamed his name in his ear, "WHAT" he yelled and I showed him his reflection with my watch. "You still have that bruise on your face".

In the kitchen brat sat at the counter. I had given him an ice pack while I sat on the counter messing with my watch.
"I'm sorry about yelling at you" but I just keep looking at my watch, "I'm really sorry, I know I shouldn't have yelled at you I was just so angry" he said slamming his hands on the table, and thats when I got off the counter and gave him a peck on the cheek "I forgive you, beside your cute when you get pissy" brat felt a little claw tap his leg, "sir are you alright?" Clive asked.

Clive was a little robot built for brat by his parents to be a caretaker for him when they weren't around...
He also starred in evil bratt, which kinda explains why brat took him with him after the show was cancelled, he took a lot of stuff he had from that show.

Brat picked his little buddy up, "I'm okay pal" he said and the robot cheered "wonderful". "Well I guess I can start trying to think of another plan" he said and thats when I put a bang in his solder, "babe we just escaped AVL agents and I drove us for who knows how many houses" I say "don't you wanna take a break?" I ask and he was gonna say something but I cut in saying if he really wanted to do that all over again? Then Clive spoke up "beep, a break is alway helpful", and with that brat sighed.
We got him to take the break, but it wasn't to interesting. Clive was just listening to music as brat and I sat in the chair from his show watching said show in his laptop, and yes brat dose have some modern day things, I mean, how did you expect us to build half of this stuff, and he thought it be cool.
"Hey babe" brat said "thank you both for convincing me to take a break" and I smiled as I sit up a bit "well you did need it" he then wrapped an arm around me, "and I'm sorry again about yelling at you" he said, "I already said I forgive you" I mention and he looked at me "it could have gone worse" so I ask exactly how it could have gone worse and he went silent looking down at his wedding ring, and I realised what he meant, "sorry, sorry" he said so I put my head in his shoulder "you know I love you".
'I mean, ya we've had fights but he should know I'd never threaten to leave'.
I then began rubbing his back to help him relax and Clive rolled over having woken up "is everything alright, beep?" So bratt picked him up and pulled him in a hug "ya, ya they are" he said and relaxed into the chair.
"Do you know wanna figure out how to get the diamond back?" He asked, "okay" I say.
"The AVL probably wants to get it to safety as soon as possible so" he then looked up the diamond name on the computer and "BOOM! It's in Paris... how did it get to Paris that fast?" He asked "it's the AVL so... who knows" I joked and he gave me an eye roll, "it's at some sort of museum" he said and Clive spoke up "there a jewellery inspector going over to see the gem" and bratt chuckled at that "their really worried if we chipped it aren't they".
"Well, now we know how to get the diamond", then bratt grabbed my chin "you think you can put your little talents to use once again" he asked and I smiled at him "obviously" he then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

We took the boat to Paris, which was a mistake as the helicopter would have been faster, but we needed the boat's space so we could bring the bike.
Hiding the boat under a bridge, we take the bike and drive to the fat man's address. "Dang his house is big" I say as brat hid the bike in some pushes "ya, meaning it's spacious" he said and I started snickering, "come on" we then ran over to a window and he helped me up and I did the same.
Inside, we wander around trying to find the guy, as we also question/made fun of his weird obsession with gems and jewellery dicor. "Hey do you hear that?" Asked brat, so I listen and hear classical music, "come on" he whispers as we followed the sound to a room we're the doors were shut, but luckily there was a keyhole. "He's in there" he said as he grabbed his sonic keytar, "ready?" He asked and I nodded, so he kicked open the door.
The man then tried to get up but brat pressed down on some keys and knock the man back down "WHAT IN THE NAME OF-" but he stopped when I rushed over and clicked on my glasses and it began flashing colours, "when I count to 3 you will be under my command" I said quickly as bratt lead against the door watching the show. "123" and now he was under my command, thank god cause I needed to speak quickly, and my luck before with doing fast and easy hypnotism haven't been to grate. "Now repeat after me", "you won't remember we were here" I say as he reappeared "and you won't be inspecting the diamond today" and once again he repeats it "hey whale your at it, how about you lose some weight!" Brat yelled and I struggled not to laugh and I'm grateful his yelling didn't break the hypnosis.

I then began walking backwards "when this door shuts, you will follow these commands and the control is over'' and once I was out of the room, brat slammed the doors shut. "Alright, go back to the boat and I'll go get the diamond" he said and I told him good luck/I love him as I ran off, "you're amazing" he said as he left to complete his part of the plan.