Part 4

(Sealantern here, this chapters long)

I woke up to brats alma going off playing 99 Luftballons by NENA, "brat turn it off" I grumble but the music keeps playing "brat!" I say again pushing myself up, but he wasn't in bed.
'Did... did I dream about him coming to bed?' I ask it then I smelled the faint scent of alcohol on his pillow 'so didn't dream him coming to bed...' and turn the alarm off and got out of bed, and once in the hall I heard the sound of music so I walked over to the room and saw that brat was sitting in the giant chair from his old show, watching his old toy commercial.

Walking into the room I heard brat say how devastating it was that Hollywood could cancel a show with toys like this, "evil brat was a masterpiece, does no one value true art anymore?" He questioned and as Clive agreed I lead on the side of the chair "especially since that masterpiece has such a cutie" and that's when he looked up at me "oh babe your awake" he says and I sit down in his lap and lean forward "a cute, handsome man, with the most sexy-" but he then put his hand over my mouth "maybe not when Clive's around" he said and I moved my head to see the small robot "right right, but I can still say your cute" and i then grab the diamond.
"I'm so happy we started working on that robot long ago" and brat got up "and now it's pay back time, oh it's too bad gru won't be there" and then gave a smile "no it's not! I hate that dweb, AND YOU HOLLYWOOD!" He then stomped over to a miniature model of Hollywood shaming down his tv shows action figure "this time i'm CANCELLING you, AND ALL THE LOSERS THAT REJECTED ME!" And he started to destroy the minister city laughing like a maniac.

Through the day me and brat continued working on the robot. He was working in the diamond and resting out the laser as me and Clive filled the tanks on the shoulders of the robot for its super sticky inflatable gum, or we were if the gum had not sufey stopped. "You gotta be kidding me" so I clicked on my watch "Clive the gum stopped, did you turn off the machine?". But when he got in call he said no, "well can you check if something went wrong over where cause the gum stopped", 'roger that' and he hung up.
'Really hope nothing explodes' I think and then I hear a very irritating voice calling my name from below, and when I looked over the edge, it was none other than Valerie Da Vinci.

"What do you want?" I called back and she screamed that she wanted her payment for getting gru fired, and regrettably lucy.
Ya we paid the secretary of the AVL to fire them, it was pretty easy actually since she didn't like how ramsbottom did things.
"HEY!" She yells and I scream at her to shut up and wait as I click on my watch, 'babe' and he comes on call asking what's up 'blond loud mouth here', 'what? We said to come later' and I agree but she's here now 'k, tell her I'm coming... ugh' and he hung up. "WELL?" She yelled and I just flipped her off, 'why didn't we just get a random agent' I think as brat came in, "Da Vinci" he says as he wrote stuff on a paper, "grate, now about my pay-" she was saying when brat just shoved her a pepper with the money written on it "it's in the diamond guys name cause I found his bank info" and he walked past her and looked up at me "hey did you finish the-" but then Da Vinci interrupted "500$? What is this!".

Brat just sighed "Vinci, we agreed in that prince long ago" and then I yelled from above "if you wanted to change the price then you should have said something", but she still wasn't happy "I had to fier lucy gru, she was one of the best agents in the AVL!" Brat just sighed again as he pinched the bridge of his nose, "why would you fire her, if she was your best agent?".
"Well I didn't want to raise suspicions, so I want more pay to compensate" and she then started to go on and on about this, that's when my watch started running, and when answering Clive was screaming my name, "what's wrong?" I asked 'the pipes are gonna explode! The pipes are gonna explode!', and I then saw the pipes shaking, so I grabbed a random pole and whacked the pipe away, and that's when the gum came and it burst through the side.
At the bottom Da Vinci wasn't so lucky as she got covered in bubble gum.