Part 5

I felt something brush past my arms, and I could see brat had just moved a bit.

'Guess we stopped cuddling' I think and snuggled up into my pillow- ''99 red balloons, Floating in the summer sky, Panic bells-'' and brat slapped his alarms off.
*YAN*"morning babe" he says but I just ground shoving my face into my pillow, "I'm not waking up". "Right, last night" he says but still looked at me "if you want I can ask Clive and the brat back to work on the robot" I then felt the bed creak as brat had climbed on top of me, and laid on my back "get off your heavy" i wined, but then I felt someone pinch my butt.
"AH! Okay I'm getting up!" I say as I shove my pillow into brats but he sits up and pulls me into a hug, his lips going to my neck making me giggle, "babe come on I said I'd get up" but he continued to do so, until the door to our room opened as clive rolled in "morning bosses" he said all cheerful and brat leans over the bed and grabbed his little robot pal "come here you" he says practically squeezing the robot and I cut in "be careful, I don't wanna have to fix him cause you squeezed his head off" but brat smiled at me and pulled me back over and gave me one more kiss.

After getting changed, and breakfasts we continue to work on the final things for the robot, thankfully what was left was all the stuff in the head.
"Babe, we're the pliers?" He yelled and I turned to him "why are you yelling, I'm right here" as I stopped drilling, "well sometimes you can't hear well when your working" and I just placed my hand on my hip "name one time I was so distracted by work, I didn't hear you" and he was gonna say something but stopped.
"That's what-" but he then yelled working out, "what?" I asked and he coughed "umm... whenever we're working out you always get distracted" he says but it was obvious that wasn't the answer he was looking for, but that caused me to get a bit red in the cheeks, "okay... maybe I get a bit distracted when working out" and that's when I remembered something "oh I know we're the pliers are, there in the basement" and he thanks me and that hills be right back as he the robots head.

'AGHHHHHH' was all that was going through my head as my face lit up like a disco ball, but I shook my head and went back to drilling the bars in, even if my face was still red.
After finished the bars the holder for the diamond was now inplace, now I just needed "ah ha" I then grabbed the diamond and put it in the holder, "purification fit-" but I stumped over the tool box walking backwards and hit a button on the panel, activating the laser, "SHIT!" I then hit the button again and the last stopped, and thankfully I only hit the wall abd nothing else.
"Okay" I say and grab the diamond, then leave the head. On the ground I started trying to fiddle with my watch but the sound of brat talking caught my attention "why is there a burnt spot on the wall?" And I blush a bit out of embarrassment "uh- I kinda, accidentally, activated the laser, by accident" and he then ran up to me asking if I was okay "oh don't worry I'm fine, just embarrassed" and he said that was good "now all I gotta do if finished up the wires and- agh nuts" he says and I asked him what's up "we still need to paint".

I'll be honest when I say I forgot about needing to paint it, but that's when I got an idea "hold this" as I gave him the diamond and called Clive 'beep boop' he says, "hey Clive, do you mind getting the brat pack to paint the robot for me and brat?" I asked and he didn't say anything, making me and brat look at one another "uhh Clive?" I ask and then he spoke up 'no problem boss' and he hung up, giving me a sigh of relief, "grate, after I finish up that means we get the rest of the day off" he then began walking back to the robot but turned to me "hey when I'm done, what do you wanna fo?"
"How about a work out, it has been awhile" I say and I saw brat get a bit excited, "grate, will do that when I'm dose" then he went back to finish up.

After Bart finished up the last of his work, he changed into his workout clothes and found me also in workout clothes laying on one of the yoga balls chatting with Clive who came to visit.
The workout was pretty nice... to watch anyways as I had finished up mine so it was just brat on this one, but that didn't stop him from working out to Physical by Olivia Newton-John, and... well it... it might have gotten a little hot for me.
He then turned his to me, "having fun over there" he asked and I stutter a bit "uh, it y-ya, ya, just... relaxing" I mentioned and he continued working out 'ughhh' I think, 'no wonder I get distracted', he then went over to a different yoga ball and began... moving his hips.