Part 6

I was half awake with my face buried in my pillow, but I think this might have been the best sleep I've had.

But when my old toy Simon went off, me and brat shot awake immediately. "99 red balloons, Floating in the summer sky, Panic bells-" but brat hit his alarm and it shut it off, "AGH- fuck" brat says as he laid back down while I just rubbed my back "ughhhh... forgot about the after effects of sex" and I look at brat, "if you say anything about that, I'm hitting you with my pillow- ah" and I continued to run my lower back.
"Don't worry, I wasn't planning on it, can't believe I'm sore though" he said and then got up "come on, we need to get up eventually" and I groaned but to get out of bed.

We got changed and left the room + grabbed some granola bars from the kitchen, then went to the room with the giant robot. "Shit" brat says and he bumps into me, "wow you alight?" I asked and he said he's fine "but how the heck did one of my guns get in here?" As he picked it up, and I shrug "okay maybe we are messy" and we continued walking, "Beep boop, hello boss" said a cheerful clive and I picked him up "thanks for painting the robot" and I began squeezing him and brat gave him a head pat.
"Now it's time to put this where it belongs" brat says as he looks up at the robot, "isn't it beautiful?" He asked and to give him a smile.

Then came the sound of choking and we looked to see a man in a black bodysuit, I dropped Clive and we went over as brat pointed the gun at them, "FREEZE DIPSTICK" he yelled and we see it was gru... but 2 of him, one in a white suit, 'when? Did he clone himself?' I think and brat thought this was great "this will be twice as much fun-" but I then realised something pink in his mouth, and tucked as he shot one of the super sticky bubble gum at brat, making him get stuck to the tv in the room.
"GIVE ME BACK MY DIAMOND!" Brat shouted and I saw gru had it, so I grabbed the gun and was gonna fire when the other gru ran into me and I fired at a random support beam, and the 2 ran off, "Clive get brat unstuck" and I began running after the gru's, brat yelling something.
The 2 ran through a hallway and out came the brat bots from their packaging, and I got a better idea, so I ran down a different hall and to our emergency exit that lead to a laser to the top of the rubix cube, outside I saw a helicopter flying over and I used my glasses to see it was wild coming, and I got an idea.
When she came flying, I went down a few bars on the ladder and when close enough jumped into the skids, and held on. Thankfully and somehow the 2 gru's didn't see me when she rescued them and brought them into a helicopter and dodged the missiles.

It took them a while to get back to a really big ass house, but I lost my grip and fell into a tree, then hit the ground. "Ow- ugh" I say while lying there, and as I wonder if I broke my back I saw something in the air struggling to fly, and that something was brat holding Clive and a bag.
The 2 came down, brat almost falling on his face, so I got up slowly and walked over to them "brat, your ow- your here-" but he then charged at me and brought me into a hug, that's when I heard sniffing. "Babe, hey are you-" and seeing his face made me realise he had been crying, his eyes and cheeks red, tear marks staining his cheek, "babe, what's wrong?" I asked but he looked away, and that's when Clive started talking. "He's sad you left, even though you promised to stay" and brat then turned around "Clive be-" but Clive continued, "he asked why she would leave like everyone else, you broke your promise".
'I did' I told myself as I looked at a brat who went over to Clive and was now shaking him to be quiet, I raked a shaking hand to him, "babe I'm sorry" I say, "I- I know I promised never- but I did and- I just-" and for once, i couldn't say anything, because I had no excuse this time.
"Y/n, can we talk about this later" he asked and I realised what he meant by that, "alright". "Come on, let's get that diamond back, and give some revenge" he said as he pulled me to the mansion, and once at a window he asked me to help him up, "follow Clive to the front and go to the jet" And I said can, and we started running to the front, but I realised something. "Crap I can't fly a jet" I said and Clive told me not to worry "I was able to look up how to fly one" and I was relieved.
Once in the plane we waited for brat, and I started to think about how I saw brat, then I remembered what Clive said about the others, so I turned to him.