Part 3

'I GOT IT! I got it' brat said over the call as he drove back from the museum, the diamond in hand.
'Get the boat ready to drive' he said then ended the call and I did so, the sound of an engine starting up. Next came the sound of a bike as bratt jumped in, shaking the bouts at the same time "that was fast" I said but he started yelling for meto drive, so I did so and we were off and learned why as I looked back to see police lights.

"So it wasn't as stealthy as we planned" he said rubbing the back of his neck but I just pulled him in for a quick kiss, "don't worry about it, and since when have any of your hisets been stealthy?" I jokingly asked which work as he started to laugh.

Thankfully no one followed us so it was a safe, yet long, trip back to the base.
"Come on" brat says as we walk out of the elevator "I know your happy, but Im not drinking happy" I say so he asked me why in a winey voice "I wanna sleep cause it's 1 in the morning and don't want a hangover" I told him and brat sighed "alright, well I'm gonna have a celebratory drink" he says and wishes me goodnight, and I wish him the same.
Our bedroom is somewhat normal, granted it was a bit messy and looked like a mix of 80's and modern, (at this point our house is just 80's aesthetic). I changed into my pjs and flopped into bed. Snuggling up into blankets/pillows.
I don't exactly know how much time had passed but I woke up to the bed creaking and looked to see brat "hey babe" he said and I yan "hi... wait where's-" but he pointed up and I roll on my back to see he had put the diamond on some high shelf "is that safe?" I ask but he rolls over "y/n don't worry, it's fine" he says whale putting on his sleep mask, "k, but don't blame me if it falls on you" I add as I rolled back onto my pillow now facing him, "alright then we're should we put it?" He asked but I just muffled I'm to tired to think. Brat just let out a chuckle, "tomorrow is gonna be a lot of work" he said and I agreed, as we drifted to sleep.

(Short chapter I know, but cute you and bratt moment)