Chapter 8

Once we arrived at the AVL's headquarters they did what the standard prisons do when they get someone new, minus the photo taking cause they already had that on file. After that they kept me handcuffed as we walked to the cell, but I kept looking around, there were a lot of people, and a giant purple furby? "Who made a furby evil?" I asked and the thing then banged on the cell's glass walls, growling at me and the cause.

The AVL's cells were... wired, 3 out of the 4 walls were made out of concrete, the 4th wall being some strong ass glass with air holes + a hatch for food, and the floors were padded, yet some rooms had nothing but badging.

"Hey, we're my husband?" I asked but the guy didn't say anything, "hey? Tell me where MY HUSBAND IS!" And stomped on his foot making him let go of me to grab his foot, so I hit him with my shoulder in the chest and was about to start running when another guard came up behind me and grabbed both my arms "oh come on" I say then hear... another voice.
"HEY! Hands off sideburns" I heard and instantly knew how it was as I looked behind me, "BRAT!" I yelled and tried to run over but the guy pulled me back, "ow!" I wine as his agent walks over, and they notice the agent on the floor, "wow what happened to him?" One of the agents asked and the agent gestured to me, "come on, let's put these 2 in the cell" and they began pushing us along, "brat Holly, are- are you okay" I say and he smile at me "I should be asking you, you were still in the robots head" and I told him that doesn't mader "and- oh your hair" I add as it was all flat and dripping wet, and he shrugged "ya, they dumped like 8 water buckets in me to get the gum out" and I looked at him confused "oh right, I kinda got gum on me after gru... took me by surprise" he says and one of the agents chuckled at that to which he glared at them.

Once we got to an empty cell they took of the cuffs then pushed us in, and it was one where it's padded everywhere. "Still don't get why they were celled together" one asked as they walked away, leaving us alone.
As we laid on the ground, we started thinking about our... situation now. We were finally caught... and are now in jail... so? Now what? "Hey babe, you okay after the whole... robot crashing?" And I looked at him sitting up "beside a few bruises and sharp pains, I'm okay, but what about you... and ya know..." I say which he just starts groaning "it's so embarrassing, AGHHH" he then began kicking and that made me laugh, "don't be like that, my capture was more embarrassing, I mean, I round the coy and BOOM! Caught" and brat looked at me "I'd say it's just as embarrassing" and we started laughing.
He then sat up and looked at me and I looked back at him, but I saw he was thinking of something. "Hey, remember when I said I'd start trying to talk about what happened more often" he said but I saw where this was going. "Wow, brat hang on- you don't have to-" but he just kissed my cheek, "no, I... I think it's time I actually tried talking about some of everything that happened, to someone I trust" as he smiled at me, and I smiled back, "I'm all ears".

What he ended up telling me kinda what Clive told me in more detail he was comfortable with saying. Now we were laying on the cold bed as he finished up, "and... that everything" he says as he puts his arms behind his head, "I'm sorry you went the all that" I said and I then lifted myself up "but, thank you for telling me" abd brat looked at me "well... thank you for listening" he tells me and I layed back down "so, now what do you wanna talk about?" And I felt him put his arms around me "how about that one Christmas?" He suggested and I groaned because I knew which one he meant, "oh god why, it's embarrassing" I complained but he said it was adorable and to relax, and that made me laugh.

"I love you brat" I tell him, taking his hand, "and I love you y/n".