Episode 1. Let's get to know

Heaven...... a place of pure holy divinity. A place of purity and kindness. It's believed those that were pure, noble and caring. People that were good and kind. Well go to heaven once they die. Those people have done nothing but pure goodness and selfless acts. They become spirit of light and purity. And some becomes Angels of God.

While Hell...... is a place of agony. Those have committed sin well be send to hell. Those that took life's, rape, torture and gave so much agony to others for their own sick desires well be send to hell. Where they well be torture for all of eternity for their sins. No escape from hell.

I wonder one thing. Demons possesing humans. Why don't the Angels help us? If they are called our so called Guardián Angels. Why don't they help us fight the Demons? Why do we have do to everything for ourselves? The day were born the day we are shown and thought that God well provide and guide us to the right path. That's..... bullshit. Why do serial killers exist? Isn't God supposed show them the right path? It's all fake and fake and fake and fake...... yet for some this is the only path ahead for them..... what is true? And what is false? So many secrets hidden from us. And for what? What the fuck those the bible keep away from..... is God telling us but lies? Are the Demons actually saying the truth? Or....... something else?

What don't we find the truth or this? Let's see who's saying the truth and who's telling a lie?

Opening Song.

So where do we start? Hard question to answer to be honest. But not impossible so let's see? Why don't start at a simple and normal house. Well it won't be simple once you get to know it. Let's begin.

Location: Naruse Household

The Naruse Household, consist of three floors

The Naruse Household, consist of three floors. Well the third floor is still been build. The amount of people living in the house are four. Mio, Maria, Ethan and Elis.

Let's get to Mio room first.

Mio: *Sleeping*

Mio, a full blood Demon. Age 18. Red hair and red eyes. She's knows as the red beauty..

Mio: *wakes up* Morming.

She slowly stand up, sitting on her bed.

Mio: *yaws*

She had no clothes. Complete naked. As she stretch a bit. Trying to wake up.

Mio: Just another day. I was bit afraid of sleeping naked. But it feel good in the end. Where are my pajamas?

She heard knocking.

Mio: Who is it?

Ethan: It's me Ethan. Are you awake Mio? Remember you have school to go.