Epilogue

Elis: ...... What the.... Where..... Where am I?

Elis stood up and instead of been in a black void he saw nothing but miles and miles of emptiness. An empty infinite white space. Nothing to been seeing or heard. Pure nothing.

Elis: What is this place? Hey Albion are you here?

No response, no nothing.

Elis: Hey! Anyone here!?

Nothing.

Elis: Come on! Anyone?!

Nothing and nothing.

Elis: All alone huh?..... *Chuckles* here I am laughing at my own sadness. *sighs* What to do now?

He set on the ground and lay on the ground.

Elis: So...... Did I die? All I can remember was that giant Kaiju punching the school..... I know Yuki manage to get away. So that's good? Wonder where was Irina and Xenovia at that time? I didn't sense their magic so they weren't at school. Ikaros, Jibril and Ms Chisato were back at home so there's that. On wait Ethan, I don't remember where he was when it happen. I hope he manage to get away.

He look at his hand and begin to think of the past.

Elis: I wonder...... What would had happen if I ever said no to Stacker mission? I would had never met Yuki and the other girls..... Would they have been killed by the other Demons? I don't wanna think about it. But what can I do now? Just wait until something happens.....

He put his hand on his pocket and finds the blue crystal Kokushibo gave him. As he took a better look at it.

Elis: Wonder what it can do? If a Chaos Demon gave it to me then it must do something? Question is what may that be? A maybe a power up? Maybe it can turn into a weapon? Maybe it gives the power to created Diamonds out of thin air?

???: Getting bored already?

Elis: What do you want me to do? There's no here but me-..... Wait what? Where is that voice coming from?

???: Hello Elis. I manage to reach you. To be honest I didn't think it would take this long.

Elis: Who are you?

???: You'll see.

Elis: Are you god?

???: I'm not god but I am God of something.

Elis: Confusing...... Am I dead?

???: How about this? Want me to help you get out of here?

Elis: Why should I truth you?

???: Let me ask you this? You learn to sense magic right?

Elis: Yes?

???: Well can you sense my magic can you?

Elis: Yes?

???: Tell me Elis. Do you sense any negative, evil or dark intentions coming from it?

Elis: No...... Not at all.

???: Then you can trust me. Now come on Elis. Allow me to get you out of here.

In front of him a door made of white steel with golden feathers slowly came from the ground. As the door open a white light shine within.

???: Walk in.

Elis: Where does this go to?

???: Home..... Where you belong with us. Now come on, the girls you love are waiting for you. We are all waiting for you.

Elis: .....

Elis looks behind him, thinking whether to go or not. But with a final smile he enter. As the light blind him.