Episode 3.

Opening.

The next day.

Location: Naruse Household.

It was night. Everyone was doing their own things. Mio was reading a magazine, Maria was cooking dinner. While Ethan was cleaning his Combat Shotgun on the kitchen table.

Ethan: Dammit, damn low Demons. They dirty up my gun. Why did they had to be made of ashes? Couldn't they be made of air or something?

Maria: Shadow Demons exploded into ashes when they take too much damage.

Ethan: If their made of shadows why to they exploded in ashes?

Maria: Demon magic.

Ethan: That made no senses.

Mio: Demons are a strange creatures Ethan.

Ethan: Do all Demons use magic?

Mio: We can use the normal magic anyone train enough can use. But we also use Demonic Magic too.

Ethan: Isn't Demonic Magic evil?

Mio: No that's a lie. Demonic Magic doesn't mean it's evil. Yet it comes from Demons.

Ethan: Weren't Demons that attack us yesterday evil?

Mio: They were shadow Demons. Low Shadow Demons too. The lowest of the low. One it's easy to kill. But with many appear at once? Then that's the difficulty part.

Ethan: So Demons are evil?

Mio: Some are and some are not. Maria and I are the Good Demons. We don't kill humans, we don't harm them. We like to be around them. To enjoy what they enjoy. As the rest of my family members and the rest of the other Demons too.

Ethan: Questions. Do you two come from hell?

Mio: Yes.

Ethan: Just like that? A straight yes?

Maria: What did you expect it?

Ethan: I'm not a religious person. But I do know about the Bible and stuff. Isn't hell a place where sinners go? Where the ones that did evil acts go to and are torture for all eternity?

Maria: First when you die yes you go to hell from the evil acts you did. However it doesn't mean your torture for all eternity. Your reborn as a Demon or land in hell as a Demon. For the Demons that already live there well hold back that person that landed in hell and the upper Demons well see with what that person did and well be punish. After the punish which can last up to a few months. The new person that landed in hell well be show the wrongs they did and find a way to do good. To fix the mistake they did and do good for others.

Ethan: So they besically they get rehabilitate?

Mio: Pretty much. Some are difficult and some are easy. I have rehabilitate a few Demons myself.

Ethan: That change my point of view. So how does even hell looks like?

Mio: Like your normal every day city. Just with some magic creatures there and there. More magic, and other stuff that well confused you.

Ethan: What about sacrifice? Human and animal sacrifice? And satanic cults?

Maria: We have try so hard to give the right way to people. But they keep on believing that just because we're Demons we are all evil and love blood and gore. We don't like that. Yet humans keep believing that crap.