Episode 17

Opening

Location: The park.

Xenovia: Your wide open!

Xenovia swing down her sword with a great force. Elis uses it both of his Pistols to block the sword, only for the force of the strike to create small crator under his feet. Nearly destroying both of his pistols.

Xenovia: Stop blocking and fight back!

Yuki came from behind and was about to impale Xenovia from behind. Only for Xenovia to summon her Angel wings, striking Yuki with them. Sending her flying through a tree. However Kurumi manage to caught her in time.

Kurumi: Go you-

Irina came from above and was about to strike them with her sword. Elis saw it, manage to push Xenovia back and shot at Irina. Forcing her to block the bullet. Yet in those short second Xenovia front kick him in the stomach, forcing him to cough blood. As she grab Elis by the neck and push him against the ground.

Yuki and Kurumi try to help Elis. Only for Irina to created multiple light halo, trapping Yuki and Kurumi.

Irina: Sorry but I can't let you do that.

Elis try to push Xenovia back. Yet Xenovia strength surpassed Elis. Slowly pushing Elis deeper into the ground. As Elis could feel his bone slowly been crush.

Xenovia: Come on find a way to get out of this one! You can't rely on your friends at all times!

Elis(Mind): Come just do one magic attack! I'll Full Counter it to win!

Albion(Mind): I might have something that can help you on this. Just do as I say and it should work.

Elis grab Xenovia by her neck. As Xenovia saw Elis eyes glowing light blue.

Albion: Reduce!

Xenovia begin to feel weaker as if she was been poisoned. Elis took this opportunity and push Xenovia off him. But it wasn't over. As Xenovia points her sword at him and blasted a blast of light towards Elis.

Albion: Full Counter!!

He deflected the light blast, redirecting the blast with double the force. Hitting Xenovia straight on.

Elis: Ha!

Xenovia: Don't count victory just yet.

Xenovia appear right behind a lands a deadly blow to Elis back.

Time skip.

Location: Yuki's Home.

Elis: Ouch! Watch it!

Irina: Just stay still would you.

Irina was using magic to heal Elis

Irina: There we go all better now.

Xenovia set next to Elis.

Xenovia: My apologies, but I was only trying to make you stronger.

Elis: In a brutal way.

Xenovia: It work didn't it?

Elis: Does nearly breaking my back counts as yes?

Xenovia: I mean it well me you tougher.

Elis: Your not funny.

Irina: Remember Xenovia and I are not Humans. We're both Angels. We are superior to human.