Episode 9

Location: Shatterdome, Stacker Office.

Stacker, leader of the Shatterdome. He's in charge of basically everything. To every Jaeger, Mecha Mech type, every soldier, every big to small project has to be approve by him and him only. At the moment his re watching the footage send by Rey, Robert and Layli send from the Shadows Peak Maximum Security Prison.

Stacker: *watching Robert camera footage* It seems Robert is still trying his best to get in Saria good side. Yet she keeps rejecting him over and over again. Seems she still won't accept him as her father. I guess he won't be giving up any time soon.

He change to Layli camera footage.

Stacker: While Layli and Momoko seem to be getting along just fine. While yes Robert had a kid with her. It seems for Layli that does in the past.

He change to Rey camera footage.

Stacker: Rey seems to be doing perfectly fine. Although the gamma radiation in his body seems to be increasing in his body little by little. It's not harming him or harming anyone around him. But it's seems to be messing with his body in some way. It makes his veins glow green in some cases. From the reports. Banner seems to be trying to find the reason of why this is happening to him. Perhaps a side effect of the serum.

He change to W camera footage.

Stacker: W won't stop been so clingy to Rey. Anyone with just one look can say that she's in love with him and won't share him. When we'll that girl just confess to Rey?

However he saw in the footage a girl in a prison cell.

Stacker: Who's this?

Stacker checks both footage of Rey and W. And saw the girl was in a prison cell constantly looking at Rey none stop. Smiling at him.

Stacker: Why is he looking at him? She's a prisoner. Yet she seems to constantly check Rey? Why?

He change to Asher camera footage.

Stacker: He seems to be getting along with Saria. Even making her blush. By the looks of it she seems to have a crush on him. Quite the romance. Perhaps Asher could help Robert with his relationship with Saria.

However he notice Ashes footage looking at a girl in one of the prison cells.