Episode 26

Some time later.

Elis: *sleeping*

Irina came in his room and try to wake him up.

Irina: Elis wake up.

Elis: *sleeping*

Irina: Please wake up.

Kurumi came in.

Kurumi: He still hasn't waken up? Wake his ass up! Here let me slap him.

Yuki: Kurumi don't. The last time you did that he almost shot you in the head. Remember he sleeps with both of his guns.

Ikaros came in.

Ikaros: Do you want me to wake him up?

Kurumi: I have this. *Gets karate shop on top of her by Yuki*

Yuki: Do it Ikaros.

Ikaros summons her wings and gently puts them on top of Elis head.

Elis: *can't breath*

Irina: I think your suffocated him.

Elis: Hmmmm! *Wakes up* Your killing me!

Ikaros: It work.

Elis: What do you all want? It's my day off.

Yuki: You got to take is to school.

Elis: But you all know where the school is at. So go already. Let me see sleep.

Xenovia: School is 40 minutes from here by walk.

Elis: Use magic.

Irina: We only use magic when it's needed. There's no point on using magic if we can walk.

Elis: Then walk.

Kurumi: School is about to start in five minutes.

Elis: ..... God dammit.

Nearly a minute later they were outside the house, the girls had their school uniform while Elis was wearing his armor.

Elis: All ready?

Girls: Yep.

Elis: Hey where is Ikaros and Jibril?

Xenovia: They said they were gonna stay. They didn't tell us why.

Yuki: Can we go now? I don't wanna be late.

Elis: Just give me a second.

Elis press a button on his armor wrist. As a small circle marble came out of from behind his armor. As that marble begin to grow bigger and bigger. Taking the shape. Transforming into Tone.

Tone: Ready to be deploy.

Elis jumps on Tone hand as it front compartment opens and Elis jumps in

Elis: Hope on. Well make it to school in three minutes.

The girls climb in Tone hand. As Tone begin to move toward the school direction. Chisato, Jibril and Ikaros stay behind. As they were seem drawing a glyph on the ground.

Jibril: It's ready.

Ikaros: Do we still have to do this?

Chisato: It's done. There's no going back to it. His coming with us. When he returns from school.

Jibril: He won't like it and knowing him he well try to fight back.

Chisato: The human realm is not safe for him. I said this before if he goes back to the his Shatterdome the other Clans well follow him. They don't have any sort weapons or power to go against the supernatural. Elis alone can't do it. So this is the best option