Episode 11

Training begins now. As it now the fight starts in one week. Meaning one week to train in hoping they become strong enough to fight. If they lose Mio well be killed. Ethan and Elis well be taking to the Hero Clan. There Ethan well be killed and his powers along side his Sacred Gear well take from him. All of Elis memories well be erase. It's a pretty big pay if they lose. Let's see how they handle this.

Elis: Let's get this over with.

Elis and Ethan were wearing their armor along side their guns. Behind them were Mio and Maria.

Kiba: It begins now.

Takashi, Kiba, Kurumi and Yuki all wearing heir hero armor stood in front of them.

Takashi: Let the fight back.

Opening

Let's go back to one week ago.

It was night time. In the middle of the night. There was no one around. No people. This was good. As Ethan, Mio and Maria were training.

Ethan was dodging Mio fireballs. It seems that it was easy enough to dodge them all.

Mio: Tch!

Ethan: Come on Mio! Try to aim better!

Mio: Not easy when your moving so much!

Ethan: You think they'll stop for you to hit them?! They wont! You need to predict where they'll be next!

Maria sneak behind Ethan and was about to land a punch. Only for Ethan circle Maria, restrain her from behind and push her against the ground.

Ethan: I was able to easily sense you behind me Maria.

Maria: I'm trying okay!

Ethan saw Mio was nowhere to be found.

Ethan: Sneaky. But-

Ethan point his Combat Shotgun behind his back.

Ethan: You need to do better then that.

Mio who used her magic to turn herself invisible return to normal after been spotted by Ethan.

Mio: How did you know I was there?

Ethan: The armor allows me to hear better. Thanks to that sneak attacks don't work on me.

He help Maria get back up.

Ethan: You good?

Maria: You couldn't have put less force behind it?

Ethan: This is a fight Maria. The enemy won't go easy on you. They wont have any mercy on you. Regardless of age and gender. So have no mercy for them. Cause they won't have any on you.

Maria: That scare me a bit.

Ethan: Would you rather hear a lie that well kill you? Or a truth that well only hurt for a few moments?

Mio: If you ask me I rather hear none. But that won't happen in a fight. We're fighting heroes this time. And if we lose they'll kill me and you.

Maria: I can't let that happen. This heroes are following orders blindly. We haven't hurt anyone. Yes Mio has inherited the powers of previous Demon King and Queen. But she hasn't lost control of that power or kill anyone innocent. So what's the deal with them?