Episode 13

Anubis: KRRRREEEIIIIIIII!!!!

Anubis: Grrrrrrr!!!

Kurumi: What is that thing?!

Elis: Aragami!

The Anubis begin to look around. As it was trying to find something. Yet it's attention change when he notice them.

Anubis: Grrrrrrr!!!

Ethan: I never seen that kinda of Aragami.

A.I: Aragamis level three. Codename Anubis.

Elis: Dammit. Takashi take out the field and return us back to the real world.

Takashi: If I do it that thing well attack the people in the real city.

Elis: Damnit. And the Mega Mechs well take too long to get here.

The Anubis jumps high in the air and was about to land on them. They move out of the way in time. As the Anubis crash landed on the ground. Creating a small crator.

Ethan: No option left but to kill it.

Takashi: Well help you two. We gave up there for well honor the fight.

Yuki: Count me in.

Kurumi: Same here.

Mio: This time we won't let you fight alone.

Maria: Let's see how strong is this Aragami.

Ethan: *smirks* Alright then.

Elis: There's two way of taking that Aragami down. Destroy it's head or rip off it's core which it's in it's chest or stomach.

Takashi: The head well do.

The Anubis stood on all fours and was ready to charge at them.

Elis: Kurumi and Mio. Attack it from the distance. The rest of us well fight it head on.

Anubis: KRRRREEEIIIIIIII!!!!

Yuki: Here it comes!

The Anubis charge towards them at great speed, Ethan and Takashi stood ready and withstood the tackle together using their Lance and Sword to block the Anubis.

Takashi: Yuki!

Yuki jump and landed on top of the Anubis head and was about to impale the Anubis with her Katana. Yet the Anubis hit Yuki with it's tail. Sending her flying off it's head. As the Anubis jump back. Maria ran behind the Anubis and was about to land a punch. Yet the Anubis saw her, jump over her and was about to land a powerful palm strike. Maria when on the defense yet Kurumi and Mio shot multiple fireballs and wind slashes at the Anubis. Forcing the Anubis to use it's arms as shield. As Maria used this opportunity to punch the Anubis in the stomach. Sending the Anubis skidding a few feet away. This anger the Anubis as it begin to charge and fire some sort of red blast from it's mouth at Maria. Yet Mio created a glyph in front of Maria. Shielding her from the blast. As Elis shot the Anubis in the eyes. Temporarily blinding the Anubis. As Takashi and Ethan rush towards the Anubis and impale the Anubis through it's chest with their Lance and Sword. And both lifted the Anubis. And threw the Anubis and crash landed against a building.